cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Park Reservation Apps

SkylineSearcher
Explorer
Explorer
Hi All, I'm taking a trip to Texas over the holidays. I'm looking for an app or website that will help me make online reservations at RV parks.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Sky
7 REPLIES 7

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
Allstays Campgrounds has apps that list both campgrounds and their ratings. I prefer Allstays as it has the most comprehensive listing of both public and private campgrounds.

Contact info on the campgrounds will take you to reservations.
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

Sandia_Man
Explorer II
Explorer II
I don't know of any apps that can readily make reservations at all private RV parks, like the posters above we use a combination of google maps, RV Parky or similar apps, and RV park reviews to determine where we stay. We usually wait until we know for certain how far we re going and then do our search as outlined above, once we have made a choice we call RV park directly to reserve site.

kohldad
Explorer
Explorer
All federal operated campgrounds use recreation.gov and their app is the same name. If the campground is operated by a vendor, they may or may not use the app for reservations.

While not for reservations, we use https://www.ultimatecampgrounds.com/ to find government operated campgrounds. This will include your city, county, state, and federal.

Unfortunately, there isn't a big single app or website for that most campgrounds use.
2015 Ram 3500 4x4 Crew Cab SRW 6.4 Hemi LB 3.73 (12.4 hand calc avg mpg after 92,000 miles with camper)
2004 Lance 815 (prev: 2004 FW 35'; 1994 TT 30'; Tents)

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
Use rvparky or campgroundreviews and locate potential RV parks. Then Google those. Most will probably have a web site where can make reservations. Chains like KOA web site makes it easy to both locate a KOA park and make a reservation.

mdcamping
Explorer
Explorer
As mentioned the reviews on https://www.campgroundreviews.com have links to the campground websites where you can make your reservation.

You might be able to use https://www.reserveamerica.com to book some state and private parks in Texas but keep in mind for the future that some state & provincial parks have gone over to their own reservation websites, this is one of the reasons I keep a journal with passwords along with other reservation information. ๐Ÿ™‚

Mike
2022 F-150 3.5 EcoBoost 4X4 Supercrew GCWR 19,500 157WB
Payload 2476 Maxtow 13,800 3.73 Equalizer 4 Pt Sway Hitch
2017 Jayco Jay Flight 24RBS
Old TV, 07 Toyota Tacoma, Double Cab, Factory Tow Pkg, retired towing at 229K. (Son now owns truck)

SkylineSearcher
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks!

dalenoel
Explorer II
Explorer II
RVParky for route then check Google Earth for access and then Campgroundreviews.com for ratings.
03 Monaco Neptune 36PBD DP - 18 Focus Toad
Wife, myself, and Oreo the Malshi