cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Parking in Orlando Area

angler
Explorer
Explorer
New to the Class A motorhome arena. I have looked online for monthly parking areas in the Orlando area for a 36 foot class A Rv. Prefer a place on a month to month. Max of 3 months. I've looked online and have picked out a few, but was wondering if anyone has stored their RV for a few months at any place in Florida. Looking at storage Nov-Jan. I plan on snowbirding for the February - April timeframe. Thanks in advance
2020 Jayco 34RSBS
2002 Tiffin Allego Bay
2010 Keystone Springdale 29bhssr
1998 Jayco Lite 244
5 REPLIES 5

valhalla360
Nomad III
Nomad III
I assume you mean Storage Lots. Parking implies to me you parked at the store for an hour while you shopped and if you are staying at a dedicated campground, it would be getting a campsite.

I would expect storage lots would have a lot of availability during that time frame as snow birds come down and move their rigs to their winter campsites opening up space in the storage lots.

I've seen lots of them in Florida but can't recommend as we haven't used one.
Tammy & Mike
Ford F250 V10
2021 Gray Wolf
Gemini Catamaran 34'
Full Time spliting time between boat and RV

Dave_in_TN
Nomad
Nomad
I have friends that have used Top Notch Storage in Clermont with good results.
Dave & Christy / 5 Awesome Girls (28,26,24, 18 and 16)
2021 Grand Design Solitude 378MBS
2019 Ford F-350 SRW 6.7

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
Stage Stop in Winter Gardens has storage without electric. If you stay in the Orlando area it is worth getting a Sun Pass because of all the toll roads.
It's not the driving in snow I would worry about it's the salt on the roads that is the gift that keeps giving regardless of what you do to try and get it off your rig.
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Sold 04 Dynasty to our son after 14 great years.
Upgraded with a 08 HR Navigator 45โ€™...

angler
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the good info. I will check in to that. I'm just not sure where in Florida I want to be next year and am looking at options. Would prefer to bring the coach down from WI in November instead of February like this year. Maybe I'll feel differently after I get a few more miles under my belt.
2020 Jayco 34RSBS
2002 Tiffin Allego Bay
2010 Keystone Springdale 29bhssr
1998 Jayco Lite 244

2chiefsRus
Explorer
Explorer
Just a thought - several friends have found it to be nearly the same price to rent a seasonal site for 6 months even though they are only on the site for 3 months. They are able to leave their coach on the site, plugged in and sat up and just fly back and forth as their schedule allows. Might work for you if you plan to snowbird in one location.
Dave & Kathy
2007 Monaco Knight 40PDQ towing 2018 Ford F-150 & 2017 Harley Trike
Fulltime 2007 to 2016, now halftimers
Before you give someone a piece of your mind, make sure you can get by with what will be left.
Our Blog
National Parks Visited