cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Who wants reservations in the Keys Nov 12- Dec 9?

Stormy_Eyes
Explorer
Explorer
Sadly, it looks like we will have to cancel our upcoming reservations in the Keys. Circumstances will keep us closer to the mid-Florida instead.

Perhaps somebody here can use these dates; if so, we can try coordinate the time I cancel with the time you book. If perchance acquiring these Keys reservations will cause you to give up other reservations in Florida, please tell me the details; maybe I can pick up some of your old ones as I rework our itinerary.

Reservation Details
Site: 023
Sat Nov 12 2016 - Tue Nov 22 2016 (10 nights). 30 ft

Reservation Details
Site: 026
Tue Nov 22 2016 - Sun Nov 27 2016 (5 nights)
70 ft.

Reservation Details
Site: 027
Sun Nov 27 2016 - Sat Dec 03 2016 (6 nights)
32ft

Reservation Details
Site: 029
Sat Dec 03 2016 - Fri Dec 09 2016 (6 nights)
50 ft
6 REPLIES 6

All_I_could_aff
Explorer
Explorer
I wish I could, I'm actually flying down to Miami wednessday the 9th with the wife and another couple. Thursday we driving down to Bahia Honda for the day then down to Key West for 3 days.
Happy and safe travels everyone.
1999 R-Vision Trail Light B17 hybrid
2006 Explorer Eddie Bauer
2002 Xterra rollinโ€™ on 33โ€™s
1993 Chevy Z24 Convertible
Lives in garage 71,000 miles

Stormy_Eyes
Explorer
Explorer
Anybody here interested? If not, I will release them soon.

Stormy_Eyes
Explorer
Explorer
Boy, I really wish we could go ourselves. Barring that, I am sure others will enjoy those days in the Keys. Having received lots of help and generosity on these forums, I'd be delighted to try to pass them along to another member. I spent quite a bit of time at the computer to get those. I tried for later in the winter, but could not get the Keys then. Just competing with too many other people wanted those slots in prime season.

jsparks12
Explorer
Explorer
I wish they were later in December...

FunnyCamper
Explorer II
Explorer II
oh boy if I could!!

Big_Bruce
Explorer
Explorer
You are going to make some people VERY, Very happy. Unfortunately we are not one of them. thanks for considering others!
Big Bruce
2006 Dodge, Dually, CTD, Quad Cab, 4 X 4, Automatic/ 2013 10' Camplite truck camper.
Hauling 2014 Harley Davidson Trike.