Explorer
Explorer
Hewitt Canyon, close to Superior Az.

Looking NE from camp

Old Mine

Kendas
Explorer
Explorer
Boondocking in the White Mountains of AZ Memorial Day weekend 2008 May not be the newest picture I have, but I like it... Our Class C behind my 20 something middle kids "little" campfire. The blurring you see is from the heat of the campfire.
1978 21ft Tioga Dodge 440 Motor,
4.5kw Generac and 80 watts Solar
1984 Goldwing Interstate (Daily driver)
Misc Things I've done to my RV pictures

USAF Retired
To Err is human... To Forgive is not SAC Policy.

_DJ_1
Explorer II
Explorer II
Sade Saddle Magruder Corridor last summer

'17 Class C 22' Conquest on Ford E 450 with V 10. 4000 Onan, Quad 6 volt AGMs, 515 watts solar.
'12 Northstar Liberty on a '16 Super Duty 6.2. Twin 6 volt AGMs with 300 watts solar.

EMADJPEREZ
Explorer
Explorer
Yup. It's about a 2 mile hard packed dirt road that leads to the camp sites. The sites are about 15' wide, then there's a 4 to 5 foot drop off to the beach.

pnichols
Explorer II
Explorer II
Looking at the RV parked behind your TC, it looks like a standard Class C was able to get there too?
2005 E450 Itasca 24V Class C

EMADJPEREZ
Explorer
Explorer

Here's my TC on it's maiden voyage in sunny San Felipe, Baja.
OK, I think I got the hang of this picture upload thing.

Nice view of the Sea of Cortez.
This is an old post from the "TC" forum, but it's one of my favorit trips of the year. Usually just the guys with the sand rail and the quads. When we go in Oct., we usually have the whole beach to our selves. GOOD TIMES!!

WOJO_1
Explorer
Explorer
No trees where we usually camp in the summer.

Facing the other way.

The toy.
2002 Duramax 4X4 CC SB
2005 Cougar 296EFS
Reese 16K Slider
2 Hondas in the front storage compartment
TTT Mirrors

AZLugz
Explorer
Explorer
Dave, his kids, my son and his girl plus my wife and I left for a weekend expedition in Cherry Creek Arizona. Part of it was dirt road and part was just trail but we wanted to see how the Jumping Jack would do. We were very happy.

Parked on top of a mesa.

Heading on down the trail

Setting Camp, day 2

Mishka

All the pics from this outting are at: Cherry Creek Expedition

All our Ministry pic can bee seen at:
KreationKrawlers Ministry Off Road Pics
'98 Jeep ZJ (built), '09 F350SD 4x4 Turbo Diesel!
'09 Jayco 345 5th Wheel add-on 5500 Onan, 06 Goldwing ABS/NAV
American by Birth, Soldier by Choice and Christian by the Grace of God
US Air Force Retired

martipr
Explorer
Explorer
This is the closest we have came to boondocking in the year we have had our TT. After seeing all these pics I am itching to go. This was at the back of our daughter's farm near Ventura, Iowa. Is it boondocking if you are hooked to water?

Old Navy Chief (AOC) Retired Aircraft Mechanic/Inspector
2007 29' 27FBV Trail Bay V Series
2015 Dodge Ram 2500 Crew Cab 6.7 Cummins Diesel
Reese Strait-Line Dual Cam Hitch

ORbiker
Explorer
Explorer
How is this for a Oregon coast boondockin' spot?

View out the window

Saturday morning Oct. 11th
Backpacker and tent camper all my life. Motorcycle trips with a tent too 1978 to Present. 2016 Grand Design 380TH as of 10-29-2015. Now a New 2018 374TH-R Solitude as of 3-16-19. 10-19-18-traded truck for a 2016 Ram 3500 DRW Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 Long Box.

ARIZONA_GUIDE
Explorer
Explorer
I love Alpine that is the heart of my Elk hunting and Blackbear hunting.
2002 R-vision trail lite. Love it.
1999 dodge 4x4 deisle. Have loved it from the day it rolled off the lot. now at 250k
http://goodmanfamilygivingcenter.blogspot.com/
http://goodmanfamilyoutdoors.blogspot.com/

Matho
Explorer
Explorer
ARIZONA GUIDE wrote:
Man those last two photos just put me over the edge. My deer hunt is coming up and i can not wait any longer.

You NM guys i spend alot of time at the campground just before you enter into Luna NM.

The elk were sounding off while I was there. My wife got a kick from that being the first time she ever heard the bugle. Being in the clouds was a nice touch to the experince.

Next summer I plan to go into the Alpine area, Black River, Bear Lake, or the Arizona side of the Rim.
2015 Chevy 3500 SRW 4X4 6.0 CC SB Big Wig 2016 Northstar Laredo SC Off Road

Matho
Explorer
Explorer
ReneeG wrote:
Matho - like your spot - where is it?

I was near Sacramento look out near Cloudcroft NM.

2015 Chevy 3500 SRW 4X4 6.0 CC SB Big Wig 2016 Northstar Laredo SC Off Road

ARIZONA_GUIDE
Explorer
Explorer
Man those last two photos just put me over the edge. My deer hunt is coming up and i can not wait any longer.

You NM guys i spend alot of time at the campground just before you enter into Luna NM.
2002 R-vision trail lite. Love it.
1999 dodge 4x4 deisle. Have loved it from the day it rolled off the lot. now at 250k
http://goodmanfamilygivingcenter.blogspot.com/
http://goodmanfamilyoutdoors.blogspot.com/

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Matho - like your spot - where is it?
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton