jasonlisan
Explorer
Explorer
Taylor Reservoir Colorado Pics

Mello_Mike
Explorer
Explorer
camperfool wrote:
Very nice place for dispersed camping. Love the airstream.

Thanks. That's one of our favorite spots.
2016 Northstar Laredo SC/240w Solar/2-6v Lifeline AGMs/Dometic CR110 DC Compressor Fridge
2013 Ram 3500 4x4/6.7L Cummins TD/3.42/Buckstop Bumper with Warn 16.5ti Winch/Big Wig Rear Sway Bar/Talons w/SS Fastguns
My Rig
1998 Jeep Wrangler
US Navy Ret.

camperfool
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice place for dispersed camping. Love the airstream.
2006 Keystone Laredo 32RS 5th wheel
Front bunks/rear bedroom
2002 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 8.1 gas guzzler
300 watt solar panels/ solar water heater
dispersed camper enjoying Gods creation

Mello_Mike
Explorer
Explorer

Up on the Mogollon Rim near Happy Jack, AZ.
2016 Northstar Laredo SC/240w Solar/2-6v Lifeline AGMs/Dometic CR110 DC Compressor Fridge
2013 Ram 3500 4x4/6.7L Cummins TD/3.42/Buckstop Bumper with Warn 16.5ti Winch/Big Wig Rear Sway Bar/Talons w/SS Fastguns
My Rig
1998 Jeep Wrangler
US Navy Ret.

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
Stayed by a riverbank on a friends property on Friday and Saturday night. Played bean bag toss, roasted marshmallows and hotdogs over the campfire and jammed to satellte radio (70's channel). Two of us had RV's while the other two had tents.

See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Bubtoofat - absolutely beautiful. Never amazes me how much there is to see in the US. That was some hike you took in order to get this shot!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

Bubtoofat
Explorer
Explorer
Somewhere in the Beartooth Mountains of Wyoming.
Mike
2005 Chevy 2500HD Crew 4X4 6.0
2011 Northstar Adventurer
Hellwig Bigwig, Ride-Rites, Fastguns, KYB Monomax.

"No matter where I am, I can't help feeling I'm just a day away from where I want to be."
Jackson Browne

camperfool
Explorer
Explorer
Eurocamper, what an awesome place. Cant find spots like that in Michigan along a trout stream. Just Beautiful!!!!
2006 Keystone Laredo 32RS 5th wheel
Front bunks/rear bedroom
2002 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 8.1 gas guzzler
300 watt solar panels/ solar water heater
dispersed camper enjoying Gods creation

Eurocamper
Explorer
Explorer
Here are a few shots from a recent trip to the Uinta Mountains in Northern Utah

2008 Fleetwood Evolution E1
2011 Dodge Ram 2500 Crew Cab 4x4 Hemi
2007 Nissan Xterra 4x4
Ex 1997 Volkswagen Eurovan Camper

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
bukhrn - it's very sad. The forest service is going through a lot of these areas and cutting out the dead trees and placing pheranome traps in the healthy ones. Just beyond this area they've cut out a lot already. As you can see, there are a lot of young trees; healthy young trees so hopefully those we'll remain as such.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
Great pics Renee, beautiful spot, it's truly unfortunate that something as small as a beetle can destroy such magnificent beauty.
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
Nice pictures by everyone!
See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Where we spent eight wonderful days in the Challis National Forest on the border of the Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness area.

View from the Back - unfortunately you can see the pine beetle damage in this area. Each year it has become progressively worse.

View out of side window

view from across the meadow

The visitor we had in the meadow one rainy morning

This deer hung around for nearly an hour in camp and we watched her out our back window licking the cooking grate that we left out. I managed to sneak outside and take this picture of her from around the side of the RV.

monakayk
Explorer
Explorer
nebmike wrote:
monakayk wrote:
OK---been awhile since I posted some of our latest boondocking photos. We went camping in June below...located up near Red Feathers Lake, CO. NO one around....loooved our peaceful time here!

Thats a great area too. I've never camped right around Red Feather, but I've driven/explored the area quite a bit. I have camped way out on the west end of Dead Man Road which goes between Red Feather and CR 103 (Laramie River Road)... lots of great spots out that way too.

We're headed up again on Friday and will be up through the following week -- way excited! ๐Ÿ™‚

nebmike,

Along Deadman's Road...that is the area we camp in also (in our photos above). Love it there....you really can get deep into the forest (with a tent or PUP) so far away from EVERYONE! Loooooooooove it there!

Click the links below to see more of photo of when we have camped in that area over the few past years:

http://family.webshots.com/album/559649894mePImT

http://travel.webshots.com/album/561598022GAYRSY

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/566892721yjmUMD

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/566906494ddvoRU

Enjoy!

HAPPY CAMPING!!
Mona K

Our Ford Explorer & Jayco Jay-Feather Hybrid Travel Trailer and Camping Photos--CLICK HERE!

nebmike
Explorer
Explorer
monakayk wrote:
OK---been awhile since I posted some of our latest boondocking photos. We went camping in June below...located up near Red Feathers Lake, CO. NO one around....loooved our peaceful time here!

Thats a great area too. I've never camped right around Red Feather, but I've driven/explored the area quite a bit. I have camped way out on the west end of Dead Man Road which goes between Red Feather and CR 103 (Laramie River Road)... lots of great spots out that way too.

We're headed up again on Friday and will be up through the following week -- way excited! ๐Ÿ™‚
The hounds (Dawson, Max and Tucker)