Jayco1c
Explorer
Explorer
Nice pictures

RFOneWatt
Explorer
Explorer
lmsteck wrote:
These are some great photos! Never boondocked before, but I've been inspired to give it a try.

WHAT?!?!?!?

:E :h
Want a free and easy way to share files between all of your computers & mobile devices? (Android,IPhone,Ipad,Mac, etc.) Install this now and thank me later! ๐Ÿ™‚ http://bit.ly/eL1KjV

lmsteck
Explorer
Explorer
These are some great photos! Never boondocked before, but I've been inspired to give it a try.
lmsteck

jiveturkey69200
Explorer
Explorer
49 pages lol, Im exhausted. Nice pictures everyone. I wish we had more places like that out here. Very Limited.
Dan:B
96 Fleetwood Mallard, 30'
05 Ford F250 Super Duty 4X4 6.0 Powerstroke, CC, Lariat 8ft Bed "Redneck Cadillac"
82 Dodge Ram W350 4X4 Clubcab. 216,000 miles

Matho
Explorer
Explorer
Northside of Guadalupe

2015 Chevy 3500 SRW 4X4 6.0 CC SB Big Wig 2016 Northstar Laredo SC Off Road

MickeyBrennan
Explorer
Explorer

Dry camp only!

caver
Nomad
Nomad
Thank you SantaNSC. There was a guy on my rafting trip that did another one for me. It looked so much better.

SantaNSC
Explorer
Explorer
Here's yur picture without the Date .

caver
Nomad
Nomad
Deanmac wrote:
Nice shot even with the date, I use to have an aliner

It's a Chalet, traded it off on a small TT maybe a month after that picture was taken.

Deanmac
Explorer
Explorer
Nice shot even with the date, I use to have an aliner

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
ReneeG wrote:
Great picture Caver - except for the date stamp.

You know, if I hold a finger over the date stamp, it's still a pretty good picture, the idea still comes through.;)
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Great picture Caver - except for the date stamp.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

caver
Nomad
Nomad

Nevada desert near a hot spring. Camera was fairly new and I accidentally turned the date stamp on. :M

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
So . . . where is this spot in the Hagerman Valley? We've driven through there but didn't know there were boondocking spots. Ended up staying at Sligers and would've rather been with you! PM me is you don't want to advertise! Thanks!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

d30gaijin
Explorer
Explorer
Some boondocking pics from a boondocking experience with our cargo trailer conversion in the Hagerman Valley of Idaho, 100 yards from the mighty Snake River. The third photo shows our view of the mighty Snake River at late sundown. Twas a beautiful setting and a beautiful sight to behold. There was one, and only, one camp site and we got it for 3 days. It was a great experience.

We have a Jayco TT that we use for hookup camping trips and we built a cargo trailer (CT) conversion specifically for boondocking. It excels at that and at getting us into smaller spaces often found in remote areas.

Don