Explorer
Explorer
Camp Host, from the other side.
953 REPLIES 953

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Eurocamper wrote:
These photos were taken at the Sand Flats Recreation Area outside of Moab. The area offers camping among slickrock domes, bowls and fins - much like the Devils Garden campground in nearby Arches National Park, but without the crowds, the required reservations, the high fees, and all the regulations that come with staying inside the national park.

Nice spot!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

Eurocamper
Explorer
Explorer
These photos were taken at the Sand Flats Recreation Area outside of Moab. The area offers camping among slickrock domes, bowls and fins - much like the Devils Garden campground in nearby Arches National Park, but without the crowds, the required reservations, the high fees, and all the regulations that come with staying inside the national park.

2008 Fleetwood Evolution E1
2011 Dodge Ram 2500 Crew Cab 4x4 Hemi
2007 Nissan Xterra 4x4
Ex 1997 Volkswagen Eurovan Camper

tarfax
Explorer
Explorer
This is a great thread thats been dead for awhile.!
Did a search on Mexico but didn't see any pics of Boondocking on the beach.
IMHO El Coyote beach in Bahia Concepcion near the town of Mulege in Baja Californina Sur is a little piece of paradise!

rescue454x
Explorer
Explorer

seen this rig boondocking near tincup co

GOrsted
Explorer
Explorer
Great pics everyone. Including the one with the "contrails" ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you for sharing.
Glenn (Dad) & Beth (Mom)
David & Audra (the twins - 12 YO)
2006 Rockwood 8281SS
2006 Dodge Power Wagon (2500) 5.7 Hemi, auto, 4.56

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
carlacee wrote:
The campsite and the creek are awesome, "the vapor trails" are not 'vapor trails', try 'chemtrails' and I'm sure you'll be a little closer to reality.

=(

Oh come on now . . . quit bursting bubbles. Vapor trail, chem trail, same difference - (fuel vaporizes right?), they are beautiful.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

carlacee
Explorer
Explorer
The campsite and the creek are awesome, "the vapor trails" are not 'vapor trails', try 'chemtrails' and I'm sure you'll be a little closer to reality.

=(
2005 Dodge RAM 3500 CTD Q/C 4X4 DRW NV5600 - 3.73

Okie_in_Wyoming
Explorer
Explorer
Okay, I'm going to try again....

Our camp:

Our first night there, DH built a wonderful campfire:

Our closest neighbors:

Our camp from in the pines:

View while on a 4wheeler ride:

Down the road on our ride:

I loved the vapor trails across the blue, blue sky!

Merle Creek:

I hope these are right this time and large enough for you to see them well.

Happy Trails for us all! Okie
Smiles across the Miles
Darling Husband
2 Wonderful Dogs
And Me
2007 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab(Diesel)
2010 Cougar 276RLS

Okie_in_Wyoming
Explorer
Explorer
We were in the Big Horn Mountains in Wyoming over the Labor Day holiday.

On edit: tried to post a few pictures but they came out grainy and out of focus. They look great on all the other places I have them downloaded. So I'm working on them and will post again in a little while.

Sorry for this post, can't figure out how to delete it.

Okie
Smiles across the Miles
Darling Husband
2 Wonderful Dogs
And Me
2007 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab(Diesel)
2010 Cougar 276RLS

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
Capt.Storm wrote:
Test.

I did it but the pic seems to big..what size should I set it at?

Old b that I had.
hows that
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
A group of people and I camped out at a friends property by a creek last Saturday. Played some cornhole, Bocce and sat by the camp fire on a chilly night while listening to XM satellite radio. I was the only one with a RV as everyone else tent camped.

See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds

Capt_Storm
Explorer
Explorer
Test.

I did it but the pic seems to big..what size should I set it at?

Old b that I had.

RFOneWatt
Explorer
Explorer
Love the before and after shots.

Thanks for sharing!
Want a free and easy way to share files between all of your computers & mobile devices? (Android,IPhone,Ipad,Mac, etc.) Install this now and thank me later! ๐Ÿ™‚ http://bit.ly/eL1KjV

GOrsted
Explorer
Explorer
In May of 2008 we went to the Mogollon Rim in Arizona to camp for the Memorial Day Weekend and were surprised by a late winter storm. We weren't so much surprised by the storm as the weather had predicted it and we were expecting cooler temperatures and rain, but had not expected snow! As we live in Phoenix and seldom have snow, it was an exciting trip for the kids and us as well.

Glenn (Dad) & Beth (Mom)
David & Audra (the twins - 12 YO)
2006 Rockwood 8281SS
2006 Dodge Power Wagon (2500) 5.7 Hemi, auto, 4.56

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Beautiful spots GOrstead!