Explorer II
Explorer II

Totally grade school stuff

5 REPLIES 5

Boon_Docker
Explorer II
Explorer II

The chronological order of the posts.
They go from recent to months earlier, sometimes to years earlier then back to recent.
Plus how do you tell which posts you have read and which are new posts.

I also noticed the Chronological order appears to be messed up. I'm assuming it's attributed to how the different forums were merged together. I'm betting that when you see dates like Today (Nov 18, 2023) , 2 weeks ago, 9/13/2023, then back to 2 weeks ago the date weirdly out of place is the last post of a merged forum. So you're seeing Today, 2 weeks ago, from one forum and then the weird date as the most recent post from a different forum that was merged in. I have a feeling we'll just have to wait a week or so and the dates will start to fall into place as expected as the old merged dates roll off the screen.

EDIT: Nope I think I was wrong. Just looking at the dates on this community feedback forum I see the dates going from Today to yesterday back to 3 hours ago. Now I'm wondering if the dates on the main page are displaying the dates of the initial post and not the date of the latest post. It's kind of confusing. 

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
Pretty useless the way it is.

TeamGoodSam
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Boon_Docker, what changes would you like to see made on the Community? Our goal is to make this site a better experience and can be updated more frequently for the benefit of the members - your feedback is much appreciated!

-Team Good Sam
Good to go since 1966