cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Wildsam magazine

debntopsham
Explorer
Explorer

I do not like the new Wildsam magazine.  If I wanted another travel magazine I would like it.  I want a magazine about RV's. I like seeing peoples comments and questions which seem to be missing also.

11 REPLIES 11

MORSNOW
Navigator II
Navigator II

Well, last month's magazine truly was too good to be true, this month's magazine was another worthless travel magazine rag!  Why can't they get to their roots and make a CAMPING magazine?????  Just like this forum, both GS products will flounder and fail, so sad what this company has become!   

2014 Wolf Creek 850SB
2012 GMC Sierra SLT 2500HD 7,220# Truck/10,400# Camper Fully Loaded

MORSNOW
Navigator II
Navigator II

I just finished reading through the July Wildsam magazine, WOW it actually had camping information on the last 20 pages!  Good job at actually putting some of the old sections back in there with questions and answers, troubleshooting basic issues, and how to articles.  It's still not as good as the previous magazines, but hopefully it's a move in the right direction!  Come on Wildsam, you can do it!  

2014 Wolf Creek 850SB

saber707
Explorer
Explorer

Loved RV Magazine, hate Wildsam.

MORSNOW
Navigator II
Navigator II

Received issue #3 April 2024, it's still more of a travel magazine than a Good Sam Camping/RV magazine.  Where is the RV How To's?  RV Tech Tips?  How about even a GS Campground feature?  Even the travel stories have nothing to do with roadside RV attractions, they are hotel and car travel stories.  Come on, step up and do the right thing with this magazine!  

2014 Wolf Creek 850SB

I'm a good Sam member but I don't get any magazine? Who gets it? Is it for subscribers? Is it digital?

Dale

Dale Pace
Widow of Terry (Teacher's Pet)

Traveling with Brendon, my Scottish Terrier

2022 Honda Odyssey
2011 Mazda Miata MX-5

2021 Coach House Platinum III 250DT
Fulltimed for 15 years, now living in Florida

http://www.skoolzoutforever.blogspot.com/

Those who subscribed to the old useful mag are now stuck with something that is as useful as a screen door on a submarine. Be glad you did not pay to be insulted by the awful mag.

2020 Keystone Cougar 22RBS, Ram 1500, two Jacks and plenty of time to roam!
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. A.E.
Good Sam Life Member

MORSNOW
Navigator II
Navigator II

I just received the latest Wildsam magazine in the mail, what a let down compared to the old magazine!  There was almost nothing relating to camping/RVing, camper/RV maintenance and repair, or even Good Sam campgrounds, it was a California travel magazine.  I'll give them a couple more issues to get their act together or I'll be another one looking for a refund to a useless magazine.   

2014 Wolf Creek 850SB

bolljl
Explorer III
Explorer III

Totally agree we conceled our Wildsam magazine.  

2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually 4X4 CUMMINS
2013 Lifestyle LS35SB, MORryde IS System
AIRSAFE, Air Hitch

QCMan
Nomad III
Nomad III

The magazine is not there to please the subscribers, it is there to make those that put that awful rag together feel good about themselves. Just like the way they made this a useless forum where most of the new posts are reviving years old threads because there is nothing else.

2020 Keystone Cougar 22RBS, Ram 1500, two Jacks and plenty of time to roam!
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. A.E.
Good Sam Life Member

Koronok
Explorer
Explorer

I miss the user comments and questions section as well. It was a great way to learn from other RV enthusiasts and share experiences.

d1h
Nomad II
Nomad II

Here's an option.