cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

carchet tpms system

mads
Explorer
Explorer
I installed the Carchet tpms system with 6 sensors. I entered all the pressure and temperature data. It wants to go to the 4 sensor settings. The 6 sensor settings are in the system. How do I stop it from continuing onto the 4 sensor settings?
22 REPLIES 22

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
Here is the one[url=] for longer vehicles like RV trailers and comes with 6 sensors.
Barney
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine

mads
Explorer
Explorer
The one I bought from Amazon has 6 sensors. It also has a repeater if needed although they state the repeater is not needed for a typical rv. I did not use the repeater - our camper is 24+ feet. I am not pushing this tpms system - there are others more or less expensive. However it meets my needs and I was able to install it by myself.

Dutch_12078
Explorer
Explorer
"The sensor monitors tire temperature (Celsius) and pressure (0~116psi). Sensor signal covers 26 ft, SUITS MOST CARS BUT NOT FOR RV, TRAILER, TRUCK, MOTORHOME etc. WITH LONGER BODY."

CARCHET TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

mads
Explorer
Explorer
OK, everything is working. This item is sold through Amazon and all service requests have to be sent to the "online seller" through Amazon.

There are a few reasons why I found this system to be the one I wanted.
1) The controller is small and fits on the dash just fine. I don't want to look at the display all the time anyway - there are warning signals that will tell me if something is wrong.
2) It has a small solar panel on top of the controller which keeps it charged so there is no need to be plugged into the vehicle.
3) Service request are handled very quickly - I initially was contacting Carchet rather than the actual seller. After I fixed that I got answers within 24 hours.

There are some things I learned that I will share with anyone that is interested via a message.

mads
Explorer
Explorer
I think i hVe a solution. Will post everything in a day or two.

Ron3rd
Explorer
Explorer
I would be glad to help but I am not familiar with that brand.
2016 6.7 CTD 2500 BIG HORN MEGA CAB
2013 Forest River 3001W Windjammer
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

"I have this plan to live forever; so far my plan is working"

mads
Explorer
Explorer
I have contacted them (cachet) twice by email in the last 3 days with no answer. If you have an answer I would appreciate it.

agesilaus
Explorer II
Explorer II
Why don't you call the vendor, they can give you informed advice.
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper