cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Installing Go Power! 480 Watt Solar System

M_A_Taylor
Explorer
Explorer
I ordered the Go Power! 480 watt system from Amazon, it will arrive this coming Thursday. Been looking everywhere searching for a step by step video or something like that. I can find videos of lesser systems being installed, and I found video of individual pieces being installed, but none so far that covers installation start to finish. Does anyone know of a video or website that covers installing this particular product? Thanks.

ps. I'm new here, am I asking this question in the right forum?
My opinion is free, and it's worth every penny.

Matt Taylor
100% Disabled Combat Veteran
2004 Winnebago Sightseer 35N
2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad 4x4
2 REPLIES 2

M_A_Taylor
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the reply! I got the super-duper deluxe version that comes with everything and will be adding the portable 120 watt suitcase to it for a total of 600 watts. I've read that it comes with a thick step by step manual, was just hoping there would be some kind soul out there who would have videoed the process.
My opinion is free, and it's worth every penny.

Matt Taylor
100% Disabled Combat Veteran
2004 Winnebago Sightseer 35N
2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad 4x4

azrving
Explorer
Explorer
Seems like the correct forum to me. I found this link but cant watch the video right now.

Install

If you have certain questions as you do it ask on here. Lay things out and try to mock it up or visualize how it will fit together. It's common to run the wiring down the frig cavity. Do you have brackets and tilt kits or will you fab some of it? Leave the wiring a little long and maybe do a loop here or there so it's easy to work with and easier down the road if you have any problems.

Did you get the mega ultra deluxe $3,000 plus dollar kit or just the solar stuff?