cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Jordan Ultima and Carlisle Actuator

shenandoah75
Explorer
Explorer
Jordan's not listed on Carlisle's compatibility list. Mine's still running fine after all these years ... 12+). I have always loved it and would love to keep it when i make the swap to disks.

Anyone know if it'll work or not (with or without their HBA-CAM module). I called Cargo Brake and their guy is gonna do some research, but i suspect Camco will be next to useless in assisting them in specs on the ultima/etc...

Looks like most of the other proportional options on the market have disappeared...

thx in advance
-brad
05' Suburban K2500 8.1L w/ 4.10s
2012 Jayco 32TSBH
4 REPLIES 4

shenandoah75
Explorer
Explorer
Awesome - thanks for the confirmation Craig!!!!
2012 Jayco 32TSBH

C_Schomer
Explorer
Explorer
I put on the 13"/8k Kodiak discs with the Carlisle and my old Jordan last fall and they work great. I had to turn the gain up all the way cuz the Carlisle didn't start making pressure til about 6.5 volts. When they were new, they would lock the wheels at about 20 mph on asphalt and after about 4 trips and they were seated in, I had to turn the gain down a little. You will love discs!
I can help you with install tips if run into anything. Craig
2012 Dodge 3500 DRW CCLB 4wd, custom hauler bed.
2008 Sunnybrook Titan 30 RKFS Morryde and Disc brakes
WILL ROGERS NEVER MET JOE BIDEN!

shenandoah75
Explorer
Explorer
found this link from Nuwa that states Jordan is compatable. They don't explicitly mention the manufacturer/model of actuator they use, but given that their citing the carlisle adapter...
2012 Jayco 32TSBH

Kountryguy
Explorer
Explorer
I look forward to any responses. I also have a Jordan and love its performance and durability. Mine is 14+ years old and working flawlessly. I guess that is why they could not stay in business!