cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moen is Impressive!

Pangaea_Ron
Explorer
Explorer
I have a kitchen faucet in the MH that began to leak around the full flow/spray button on the spray handset. I took it apart and found a damaged soft donut shaped washer that is unobtainable locally.

I contacted Moen, but there was no visible ID on the faucet. They had me e-mail a photograph and they were able to identify it. I asked for them to send the washer which I could replace myself, but instead they sent me an entire new hand set ($72.00 + shipping), and did not charge me for it. I was surprised, since I was not the orginal owner, and the warranty would not apply.

It's nice to have a company step up and do more than was expected. Thanks MOEN!
2008 Itasca SunCruiser 35L
2014 Honda AWD CR-V EX-L
9 REPLIES 9

zigzagrv
Explorer
Explorer
Same for me. Got a new wand from Peerless/Delta that was 8 years old and leaking.

Ron

2003 Gulf Stream Ultra Supreme 33'
F53 Class A
2013 Ford Edge toad

tll
Explorer
Explorer
I think that most of the faucet manufactures do this for their customers. Kohler just sent me a new faucet as I had an odd pressure problem, faucet was 10 years old. Two years ago I had a Danze faucet crack and flood the upstairs and basement of my house. $30,000 of damage. My insurance paid, but I sent in a claim to the faucet company and they paid the whole bill reimbursing the insurance company and paying me back my deductible.
2015 Starcraft 299BHU
2011 Jayco X23J(sold)
2009 Ford F150 FX4 SuperCrew

Teacher_s_Pet
Explorer
Explorer
Price Pfister does the same, all I had to do was send them an e-mail pix of the model number tag on the supply line, had the replacement in under a week. This was one of the bathroom faucets that failed at supply line entrance to body. When I had to replace the 2nd kitchen sink faucet (original and replacement OEM import from Tiffin $150 my cost) Price Pfister got a $90 sale at Lowe's.
'06 Phaeton 40' QSH
'14 Ford Flex SEL AWD Toad
'04 R-Vision Trail-Lite 213
Scottiemom's Pet or husband to Dale
RV.net Rallies 13, Other Rallies 21, Escapades 7
Fulltimers since 2005, Where are we?
Our Travel Blog

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
and that is how you get $100,000 of free advertising. and a smart company stays in business good for them. we need new fixtures in our house and thats the brand I,ll buy.

rv2go
Explorer
Explorer
My Moen kitchen faucet started leaking around the bottom. I thought it may be the cartridge. I called and they sent a new cartridge. Well I never to get the new cartridge from leaking. I called and told them my problem. They in turned sent me a new faucet. Moen guaranteed for life.
Winnebago Journey
TN Lic. RV 2 GO
Jeep Cherokee 4x4
I'm here #4335
Blog

Houston_Remodel
Explorer
Explorer
As a professional remodeler who runs into similar problems frequently, we keep the Moen Pro number handy.
2015 Starcraft Launch 24RLS
2014 Ram 2500 diesel 4x4
Guarded by 2 Jack Russells

Ron3rd
Explorer
Explorer
needed to replace the cartridge on my moen so I emailed them to ask for the part number so I could buy it locally. The faucet was about 4 years old. They said it had a 5 year warranty and sent me one no charge.
2016 6.7 CTD 2500 BIG HORN MEGA CAB
2013 Forest River 3001W Windjammer
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

"I have this plan to live forever; so far my plan is working"

kaydeejay
Explorer
Explorer
That's why I have two Moen faucets in my trailer and Moen faucets in a bathroom at home that I have recently remodeled.
Previous home was ALL Moen.
Their customer service has been excellent.
Any future refits will be Moen also.
Keith J.
Sold the fiver and looking for a DP, but not in any hurry right now.

Calicajun
Explorer
Explorer
Good company, we always replace our faucets with Moen.
2014 Heartland Wildness 2775RB, 2015 Ram 2500 4x4 Mega Cab