cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Stove back splash

mmp3823
Explorer
Explorer
The DW always thought that the area behind the stove just looked plain and after seeing some of the backsplashes on trailers at the RV shows she wanted to change it. We saw these panels at Lowes. They are called Facade and are a light thermoplastic sheet that weighs next to nothing(see here). Two panels were big enough for the area we were covering. We used double sided tape to put them in place. I think we spent around $30 for everything(DW has the receipts so I don't remember the exact price)

Before

After
17 REPLIES 17

mmp3823
Explorer
Explorer
So far they work great and are easy to clean. Any splatter from cooking has just wiped off with a damp cloth.

Rescue16
Explorer
Explorer
Do like that and just might have to steal that idea. My buddy tiled the back splash area for the sink and stove on his class C and it looked great but I expect it added a lot of extra weight to a all ready heavy rig.
Rescue 16 - United States Navy Retired and Proud
Lovely Wife Carla ๐Ÿ™‚
The Crew Alicia and Johnathan :B
The Camping Dog Kamp Chaos ๐Ÿ™‚
2013 Keystone Cougar 32RBK
2006 Ford F350 Crew Cab Lariat 6.0 PowerStroke

recycler
Explorer
Explorer
nice looking back splash..how well does it work and are they hard to clean...i was looking at something like that to fix were i messed up on my measurements for my stove hood in my tc build... :S
1999 F550 truck conversion