cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Winter Projects

gonefishin77
Explorer
Explorer
Finally wrapped up all the winter projects on the mothorhome. Replaced plastic sink and toilet in bathroon with porcelain sink and Dometic 310 toilet. Changed out kitchen faucet to one that pulls out to help rinse dishes. Put in a Dirt Devil central vacuum system. Installed Smart Tiles in the kitchen corner.
The biggest project was removing the booth dinette, then replacing with a me built credenza and free standing table and chairs.
Now lets go camping!!!

Before

After

Before

After
8 REPLIES 8

cwit
Explorer
Explorer
From one woodworker to another that is a beautiful job on the table and chairs. Hope you don,t mind if I copy your creation.

goducks10
Explorer
Explorer
I absolutely love the table and chairs you built. I always thought that if I ever down size to a TT that has the dinette with a couch directly across from it that I would build one of those. Only I would like to have a TV that raises up and down in it. Great job.

WeBeFulltimers
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice! Thanks for the pics.
2012 Ford F-350 PSD SRW ** CURT Q24 ** 2018.5 MONTANA 3791RD

gonefishin77
Explorer
Explorer
We use a long Velcro strap with foam pads between the legs of the chairs and table.

Tango__AE7UI
Explorer
Explorer
Good looking job.
How do you secure the chairs for travel?
2007 Tango 2660RKS Fifth Wheel, 2006 Chevy D/A 3500 with service body,

kbravo1974
Explorer
Explorer
Looks Good.....

loulou57
Explorer
Explorer
Beautiful job. You should be very proud of your work.

imadtchmn
Explorer
Explorer
I'm ready for you to do mine also. :B Beautiful job, well done. I may steal you're idea on the table. Looks like it came that way.
1998 Chevy 6.5 TB Dually maxed out for power
2004 Dutchmen Classic 33RLK
DH George
DW Sherry
Dog Lady