cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2005 Montana Mountaineer - rechargeable flashlight?

newtondak
Explorer
Explorer
We recently purchased a 2005 Montana Mountaineer 329RLS fifth wheel. A standard feature on it is a rechargeable flashlight beside the entrance door but the flashlight itself is missing from our unit. The charger dock is still there. Does anyone have a similar model and know what brand/type of flashlight this was. We would like to find one to replace it

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.
Bill & Deb
North Dakota

2001 Chevy Silverado 2500
2005 Montana Mountainer
4 REPLIES 4

mike54
Explorer
Explorer
I have one in my 2007 Montana it's made in China and does't work I have no plan to fix it
Mike
2005 dodge ram 3500 5.9 cummins diesel
2007 Montana 3500rl

emorris548
Explorer
Explorer
I bought a 2008 Similar model, don't recall the model number. The flashlight didn't last 6 months. Talked to my dealer, who said the Factory discontinued the flashlight and had no replacement. Their only solution was to stub off the electric and patch the hole. I took it apart and replaced the rechargeable batteries, and that worked for awhile. I no longer have the coach. About 5 years ago I bought solar recharging flashlights from Costco which are still working fine.

Good Luck

runaways
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2005 Montanna and the flashlight is by Audiovox. There is no identifying model # on it that I can see. I can email you a picture of it if you like. Dee

md_procouple
Explorer
Explorer
Well like you probably know it could be one of many. The Best bet is to contact Keystone by phone and explain your situation. If they don't co-operate contact your dealer. Good Luck and Happy Camping !!
Vickie, Me, and "Scruffy" our dog make THREE
:W