cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2013 FR Crusader 335bhs pricing,could I be paying to much?

mowtown
Explorer
Explorer
Im looking at a 2013 prime time Crusader bunk house touring eddition 335bhs that's loaded. The dealer was asking $54518 and I got him down to $43500, Is this still to much? This dealer is just a few miles from my house and I know they will be more expensive verses a wholesaler.
8 REPLIES 8

DuramaxCamper
Explorer
Explorer
lpxguy--I noticed you were from Pennsylvania. Did you happen to purchase your 335BHS from a dealer inside PA or outside? If so, what dealer?

Does anyone know where I can find a great deal on a 2014 335BHS within 1000 miles of PA under $40,000? I have a few RV shows planned, starting in September at the Hershey PA RV show.

lee_worsdell
Explorer
Explorer
ya are,s should be here in april has anyone had experience with primetime. they seem to offer a lot compared to other units in that price range. high gloss central vac leather couch,fireplace, auto levelers, i thought its a good deal at 36500

KRR
Explorer
Explorer
We bought a 335BHS last month, show price was $34,999 - we were out the door a little over $38k with tax, title, plates, delivery. Love the layout, just waiting for the weather to improve so we can actually use it!!!

Time_To_Retire
Explorer
Explorer
I am starting to look at this unit as well.
I have my local dealer down to $41,500. I would like $40,000 but the more research I do I think I should be happy at that lol.

lpxguy
Explorer
Explorer
Just got mine for $39,900 loaded
2005 GMC Sierra 3500 CC DRW D/A(FOR SALE)
2013 Crusader 335BHS TE(FOR SALE)

lee_worsdell
Explorer
Explorer
just put an order in at 37600 that's loaded

travisgsf
Explorer
Explorer
I think you should be able to get it under 40k, more like 38k
Travis - Houma, LA
2012 Ford F-250 6.7 Diesel Crew Cab FX4
Firestone Riderite Airbags