Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Coleman Air not working.

My '03 Jayco Designer Legacy has a Coleman Mach air conditioner in the front location. Manual control, no thermostat. It worked fine on Monday, no issues. When I attempted to turn it on yesterday, it was completely dead, no fan, nothing. I checked th...

Price it right---- Take care of it.-SOLD

Greetings-- I have been RVing (camping) most of my life.Went through the process of tent campers truck campers travel trailers 5th wheels and I just recently bought my third fifth wheel.:CI hear a lot of people complaining that they can't sell their...

bfast54 by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

cracked sink

Just went to check on our camper prior to opening and found that the sink in the outside kitchen is cracked. Didn't have anything to measure with at the time. Does anyone know the dimensions of the opening? It is a 2012 Cedar Creek 36B4. Thanks

VinnyP by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

carpet to wood

our 2001 NTU Cardinal had carpet all over. it was pretty dirty. so wife asked if we could change to wood. she is pretty happywe just finished ours. wow what a difference. it looks so good, and was pretty simple. went thru one table saw blade. n...

Keystone Fuzion/Raptor locking gas tank caps

I have a 2013 Keystone Fuzion equipped with 2 ECI Fuel Systems gasoline tanks. ECI lists locking fuel caps as Part #2404. They referred me to 2 RV parts distributors who quoted me $70.00 per cap. I'm not willing to pay that amount for locking fuel ca...

Kepler4 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Montana high country

Anyone have this. Looked at them today. 293RK model. How do you like your high country and is the quality what you hoped for when you got it?

rbos57 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

2006 Fleetwood 285rls Issue

Hi Gang, pickup up this RV for a good price. Really is in nice shape and everything works. Only spent 2 nites in it and am running into an issue. Seems something in the bathroom is leaking. I suspect the shower, took shower last eve and the carpet ou...

Removing Frige?

I am going to take the Dometic frige out of the fifth wheel. Think I got it mostly figured out.Question is the plastic fascia/frame around the outside service hole that the cover attaches to. That thing is kinda screwed in toe nail style and has a ...

Dave_H_M by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

waxing

I'm picking up my first fiver, and the dealer is offering a no wax coating to protect the finish. It's $1800. Anyone ever try any of these product? Would you recommend doing it or skipping it?

joe_puma by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Tire flat spot

Looking for some quick advice. We're on a trip and I just noticed at a gas stop we have a large flat spot on one of our 5th wheel tires. I heard the tires squeal when we were stopping, and tried to turn down the gain on the brake controller but it d...

Mammoth Lakes area or Bishop CA

On our way back home from AZ... 395.. How's the road right now? Snow?Thinking about stopping for some riding but unsure if there's access right now? Suggestions?thanks

5th wheel to gooseneck adapter and extender

I'm selling or trading in our class A diesel pusher for a 2017 Jayco Seismic Wave 310W that I just ordered, will be here middle of May.Having a F-250 short bed that already has the B&W Gooseneck Turnoverball hitch on the truck, I'm looking at 5th whe...

5th Wheel Hitch Stabilizers - any good?

I was considering one of those tripod stabilizers that are supposed to stabilize the trailer when parked.For some reason I have the thought that the front jacks are going to give out in the middle of the night and BOOM! the front of my 5er is going t...

Baja_Man by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes