cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2014 presidential

fishingbob61
Explorer
Explorer
has anybody seen or heard any info about the new pres??? I went to the website posted in trailerlife mag. but got nowere.
Bob and Sue
51 years camping
2005 Fleetwood Bounder DP
2004 Chevy. Tahoe
37 REPLIES 37

winklejj
Explorer
Explorer
We were in Goshen recently for an rv rally and called HR to schedule a plant tour. We were told they have again been sold and consolidating plants. No one seemed to know when production would resume and the product be available.

mark5w
Explorer
Explorer
From
The Elkhart Truth newspaper:

Allied Specialty Vehicles bought the Monoco RV business and decided to move the Monaco and Holiday Rambler motorhome production lines to its Decatur campus, where it makes Fleetwood RVs โ€“ While the amount for which it sold the Wakarusa campus to Thor Industries hasnโ€™t been disclosed, county records list the assessed value of the campus alone at $28 million. While those values arenโ€™t necessarily what a property sells for, it adds another bit of information on just how much the value of the Monaco and Holiday Rambler brands dropped since Navistar bought them.
'13 2018 JAYCO EAGLE HT FIFTH WHEEL | 30.5CKTS- '13 Ford F150 SCREW - PullRite Superslide - Roadmaster Active Suspension

TimV
Explorer
Explorer
winklejj wrote:
We were in Goshen, In last week and called Holiday Rambler to request a factory tour. We were told they had been sold again and their future was uncertain. Does anyone have further info on this sale? The Presidential was supposed to be on dealer lots by now.

Here is one that just arrived
http://www.veurinksrv.com/inventory/presidential-363rl/holiday-rambler/2014/5153

cimac
Explorer
Explorer
A company named ASV purchased them. The are now called Monaco RV. See press release.

Monaco RV News Letter
2013 Ford F350 PS CrewCab 4wd Dually
2011 Mobile Suites 36' RSSB3

Charles and Charlotte
Pet Crew: Guy 8 and Daisy 7. (All Rescues)
Rainbow Bridge: Bear 10, Raisins 11, Cookie 15, Bubba 11 , Oreo 16, Princess 13

larry_barnhart
Explorer
Explorer
Fleetwood guys bought Navistar. Not long ago.
chevman
chevman
2019 rockwood 34 ft fifth wheel sold
2005 3500 2wd duramax CC dually
prodigy

KSH 55 inbed fuel tank

scanguage II
TD-EOC
Induction Overhaul Kit
TST tire monitors
FMCA # F479110

winklejj
Explorer
Explorer
We were in Goshen, In last week and called Holiday Rambler to request a factory tour. We were told they had been sold again and their future was uncertain. Does anyone have further info on this sale? The Presidential was supposed to be on dealer lots by now.

fishingbob61
Explorer
Explorer
Looks like alot of people are interested in it.
Bob and Sue
51 years camping
2004 Chevy. Tahoe

fishingbob61
Explorer
Explorer
The wife and myself want one but will wait and see what happens, if the co makes it or not, we also need a TV as ours is not rated for that much weight.
Bob and Sue
51 years camping
2004 Chevy. Tahoe

Travlingman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Pics of the new Presidential. 2014 Presidential
2017 F-350 King Ranch DRW
2014 Landmark Savannah(sold)
2022 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4

topjimmy
Explorer
Explorer
Already?? didn't Navistar just buy Monaco a few years ago if thats the case I hope somebody buys it it would be a shame to see them go they have some nice RV's
2015 Montana 3735MK Legacy,2007 3500HD GMC Dually LBZ Duramax/Allison ,Pacbrake,Firestone Airbags Bullydog Tuner

larry_barnhart
Explorer
Explorer
International is wanting to sell the MH division so will the towables go also?
chevman
chevman
2019 rockwood 34 ft fifth wheel sold
2005 3500 2wd duramax CC dually
prodigy

KSH 55 inbed fuel tank

scanguage II
TD-EOC
Induction Overhaul Kit
TST tire monitors
FMCA # F479110

rynosback
Explorer
Explorer
Travlingman wrote:
Picked up a brochure at the RV show over the weekend. Showing 4 floorplans and all have a step up living area in the rear allowing underneath storage. Dealer said they should be hitting the lots in March-April time frame. Only have specs listed for 1 model, it is 39'11" long with a GVWR of 18,400 lbs. Looks decked out pretty good with not many options.

I like having the option of more storage. :B

topjimmy
Explorer
Explorer
Thats more like it, 115k WITH options is better Can't wait to see a review on it in Trailer life mag
2015 Montana 3735MK Legacy,2007 3500HD GMC Dually LBZ Duramax/Allison ,Pacbrake,Firestone Airbags Bullydog Tuner

Travlingman
Explorer II
Explorer II
topjimmy wrote:
They do have a good name behind their product (HOLIDAY RAMBLER)-Monoco which I have owned, but also I'm looking at the landing legs No lippert auto 6 point level system ? I spent only 58k on my 40 ft Montana WITH 6 point auto level, for 115k they should be standard ya think?? it does look nice though and the rear storage is nice it looks like a step above the Montana's Heartland, Arctic Fox etc..which acounts for the 115k price tag

Leveling system is standard on the Presidential, brochure doesn't say if 6 point or 4 point Bigfoot. $115K is with options. Thought I saw one dealer have a base of around $80K or so.
2017 F-350 King Ranch DRW
2014 Landmark Savannah(sold)
2022 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4