cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5th wheel floor plans

TimfmCT
Explorer
Explorer
My wife and I are looking for a used 5th wheel to leave on a site in Florida. We travel in a MH and are not familiar with 5th wheels at all.
Because of the location of the site windows on the driver side would be a priority but the door on the passenger side.
Does anyone know of a source of floor plans etc. to try to find the 5th wheel we'd like?
Or info on 5th wheels with windows on the driver's side.
Tim fm CT in our home sweet dome
2005 Tiffin 32BA workhorse GM 8.1
2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid
2005 HD Superglide
18 REPLIES 18

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer
Explorer
As previously noted, I think ALL 5ers will have windows on both sides; and generally the door is on the passenger side.

For a random "looking for stuff" website, I like General RV. I'm pretty sure it's www.generalrv.com It will let you sort their new and used inventory by size and floorplan (and price). Would give you an idea how different models lay out, although we discovered that in certain sizes, like our 28-footer, there's only a few variations.

IF you will have a pretty view on the driver's side of the trailer, you might like a rear living quarters with a couple of lounge chairs/rockers at the back of the trailer, to give you the view to the side?? In my trailer with a Super slide - couch and dinette on driver's side slide outward; you really couldn't see the view from the couch because your back would be towards the vista.
Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs
Looking for a small Class C!

wkswenson
Explorer
Explorer
Check Cedar Creek 38FL - It is a front living room so that may not work for you but...

Large window in our dining room looking out the ODS (off-door side/drivers) and we have a door on both sides of the rig.

Large window looking out the back, but in the bedroom.

Living area in the front has windows that are decent size, but not large.
Walter & Donna Swenson
2013 Cedar Creek 38FL - Front Living, Trail Air
2011 Dodge RAM 3500 6.7 CTD DRW CC LB
Our Website - "A Work in Progress"

rynosback
Explorer
Explorer
Just take your time and look around. New/used, price and a list of must haves... To many variables. Shopping for my 5th wheel has been fun and frustrating at the same time. But I know when I get it, I will love it and know that it fits my needs.

da_bees
Explorer
Explorer
Most trailers have slides,most slides are on driver's side and most slides have windows all the way around. Problem is you must sit in chairs facing the sofa to see out them. Many people remove the sofa so that recliners can sit in it's place. You would have to special order to have a door on driver's side and even then I believe they must also put one on the curb side. You might brouse mfgr's web sites for floor plans. NuWa owner's forum for instance has all models from 1999 foward in the arcives section.