cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Arctic fox 27 5L options

Tibbs54
Explorer
Explorer
We are newbies in The RV world. Never had one and would like to seek help from all you experts on what, in your opinion, are the must-have options. For any 5th wheel is great, but we are purchasing the Arctic Fox 27 5L if anyone can comment on that specific model's options. What are things you are thankful you spent the extra money for? I'm just beginning to build our list and am just looking for thoughts and opinions from you all to help on that path. Thanks so much in advance for your advice.

The dealer has listed these as "standard build options":
Additional fan vent in bedroom
Mor/ryde pin box
Thermal pane windows
Air hide-a-bed with pillows
Fan vent with remote/Tstat/rain sensor
Powered sliding stab jacks, rear
Travel'R awning adj pitch hardware
6v batteries

We want solar and the Thomas Payne sofa 68" w/air mattress 54x74
Is a 10 cubic foot refrigerator worth the $893 in your opinion? Seems it is included on a lot of the 5th wheels on the dealer's lot
Generator? (Is this better to buy after market?)
Awning toppers?
15k air conditioning with ducting?
Vent in bathrooms?
Central vac system.
Storm windows?
Holding tank heat pads?
50 amp service?
4 point leveling system?
6 point leveling system?
Road trip sat (dish/direct) (HD sat... Call for options)?
Winegard satellite / TV antenna combo?
BBQ grill with bracket?
Rear view camera?
16 REPLIES 16

n7bsn
Explorer
Explorer
donn0128 wrote:
To your dream list I would add washer/dryer and second AC. Het the 6pt levelup system

BTW check with Thunder RV in Lagrande. It is the closest dealer to the factory and their prices often make it worth the drive.

I don't believe the washer/dryer is available for the 27-5L
2008 F350SD V10 with an 2012 Arctic Fox 29-5E
When someone tells you to buy the same rig they own, listen, they might be right. When they tell you to buy a different rig then they own, really pay attention, they probably know something you don't.

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
To your dream list I would add washer/dryer and second AC. Het the 6pt levelup system

BTW check with Thunder RV in Lagrande. It is the closest dealer to the factory and their prices often make it worth the drive.