cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Bedroom TV Not Working On Cable

Glenalt
Explorer
Explorer
I have been using the antenna but am in a place that has cable but cannot get the bedroom TV to work. I am not using the booster. Have done a channel scan but can't get any to show up.

The LR TV works great.

I can't remember what they said to do about the loop next to the booster connector in the bedroom. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks, Glen
5 REPLIES 5

Glenalt
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks everyone. I had the TV hooked up to a analog converter box and I disconnected it and went directly to the connector at the amplifier switch. It worked great.

jffnkrn
Explorer
Explorer
my other trailer had two connections outside, one said satellite and one cable. it just so happened that the satellite one was hooked up to the bedroom, double check those and see if that helps.

Our_Place
Explorer
Explorer
I just went through this same problem, make sure you go into the TV setup and switch it from "air" to "cable" then do another channel scan. Leave the loop connected and make sure the antenna booster is turned off.
2008 Silverado 3500HD crew cab 4x4 SRW Duramax Allison 6 speed
2014 Cougar 327 RES "Campy"

aruba5er
Explorer
Explorer
mine didn't work either. wire (coax) was not crimped into connector at the boaster where they all come together by the amplifer with the boost switch.
Take the outlet plates off and see if everything is connected

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
If there is a cable connected by the booster you loop the together