cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Carson Fun Runner Extreme

delosholly
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone know if these are wood or aluminum frames? Their site does not mention the construction at all (or I could not find it). Also, what do they look like on the interior? No interior pics on their site!

Thanks,
Del
Delos & Holly
2013 Camplite Truck Camper 10.0
2014 Ram 2500 Reg SRW LB
2012 Burgman 650
3 REPLIES 3

delosholly
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you both for the replies. I did find some interior pics on their site, but very few.
I thought the construction might be wood framed. They talk about a thicker AL exterior and roof, but did not mention the framing.

My wife and I currently have a TC that is all AL, but when we retire (not soon enough!!), we will be getting a TH, so I was checking on different models. We love the fact that our brand does not have any wood in it and we want to buy a TH that is also non-wood.

Take Care
Delos & Holly
2013 Camplite Truck Camper 10.0
2014 Ram 2500 Reg SRW LB
2012 Burgman 650

otrfun
Explorer II
Explorer II
I looked at the Carson toy hauler line in CA and AZ a few years ago. Their construction is mostly old school with an aluminum sheathed exterior and wood framing. Mostly oak cabinets in the interior.

Not sure if things have changed in the last year or so, but I heard they put their production line on hiatus because of a large backlog of inventory. I saw "new" toy haulers on their "factory" lots that were 2-4 years old.

Y-Guy
Their website is one of the worst out there IMHO. Over the years there have been a number of owners of the Carson line, some seemed relatively happy with them. If you google it you can find some interior photos, but for the wood/aluminum questions I'd call them directly.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon