cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Condor motorcycle dolly?

aarondeere
Explorer
Explorer
Did a search and only find stuff from 4yrs ago but was wondering if anyone used a condor dolly system to load their bike in the toyhauler and how well it worked? I see it's designed for rollbacks but if I were to fill in the gaps at the bottom of the door hinge I don't see why it wouldn't work for a toyhauler. Currently I have a voltage with a 12' garage and a '18 hd heritage. I know I could just load it without any aids but there's always the fear of wet ramps and some of the places we camp it's not ideal to have the back of the camper down to lessen the ramp angle. Just seeing if anyone is using this dolly setup with a winch
Aaron
2010 Dodge 3500
2012 Voltage 3600 Epic
10 REPLIES 10

FaridElsion
Explorer
Explorer
fj12ryder wrote:
I thought it was this one: ***Link Removed***

But that one looks more like it could be easier make work.

I though about same thing!

Itried
Explorer
Explorer
I think that the little one would be doable. Still might drag a bit as it goes over the hinge/dovetail but not anything like the bigger garage dolly. Maybe a little bit bigger wheels to gain a bit of ground clearance?

I know the pucker factor when trying to load a big bike when there is a bit of damp on the wheel and it spins out...usually sideways. Have been lucky so far being able to get the ramp angle reduced but one of these days...
09 DMax cc swd black
15 KZ Sportsmen Sportster TH355

fj12ryder
Explorer III
Explorer III
I thought it was this one: Condor Dolly

But that one looks more like it could be easier make work.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

fj12ryder
Explorer III
Explorer III
Oops.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

Itried
Explorer
Explorer
Is this what we are talkin about?

https://www.condor-lift.com/product/cycle-loader-part-cl-1000/
09 DMax cc swd black
15 KZ Sportsmen Sportster TH355

Dirtclods
Explorer
Explorer
fj12ryder wrote:
He said he had "a '18 hd heritage".
Tks I gotta start weering my glasses or enlarge the screen
AAA Motorcycle RV Plus

fj12ryder
Explorer III
Explorer III
He said he had "a '18 hd heritage".
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

Dirtclods
Explorer
Explorer
I don't use that system. What size bike are you loading?
AAA Motorcycle RV Plus

fj12ryder
Explorer III
Explorer III
It wouldn't work without some serious modification to get it over the dovetail into the trailer. Maybe enable it to be raised 6"-8" might help.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

rjstractor
Nomad
Nomad
I've never seen one but it looks like it could work. The only issue I can see is that the underside of the dolly might hang up as it breaks over from the ramp to the trailer deck. It looks pretty low. I'm interested because in the next year or two I'll be buying a travel trailer of some type and am looking at options for bringing my 2020 Heritage Classic along.
2017 VW Golf Alltrack
2000 Ford F250 7.3