cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Crossroads Patriot CF305SK14

Generator_Jim
Explorer
Explorer
Looking hard at this unit. Are there any adverse things I should look for??

Generator Jim
Jim & Jane Latour
08 Chevy 3500HD, crew cab, dually, Duramax/Allison
Crossroads Cruiser CR305SK14, Onan 3.6KY
Retired AF CMS (E9) Power Generation and Onan RV genset Level III tech
Grand Strand Sams
Blog.rv.net
6 REPLIES 6

avvidclif1
Explorer
Explorer
Do a search for 2014 CF305SK and you will find several of them. I have a 2013 and the paint scheme is different on the 2014. I don't have a clue about Crossroads website, a work in progress is the best I can say. There is a new CF305RS that has a rearranged interior and an outside kitchen. They brought back the Patriot line but the website shows the famous 404 error????
Clif & Millie
2009 Ford F350 SRW CC Lariat 6.4 Diesel
2015 Heartland Cyclone HD CY3418 Toy Hauler

sleepyT
Explorer
Explorer
Jim
I own a 305SKP it is a 2013. I have been on the Crossroads web site and I DO NOT see a floorplan for a 2014...CF305SK. I see a 305RL listed. Are you sure the unit you are looking at is not a 2013 model?? I looked at the floorplans for the Cruiser and the Cruiser Air, no 305SK in 2014.

As far as the Crossroads company is concerned, Yes they have been going through some management changes lately, but IMHO they are going in the right direction. One poster here said go to their web site to read the problems they are having, but that is true of every manufacturer web site. The only thing I would make you aware of is they are only offering a ONE YEAR WARRANTY. So if your thinking of buying I would buy in late spring that way you can get a full season of camping in, make your list of warranty issues, and have them addressed in the off season before the warranty runs out.

Good luck
ROSIE&TOMMY
2007 GMC 2500HD DURA MAX/ALLISON
2013 CRUISER PATRIOT 305SK

IN GOD WE TRUST
SEMPER FI

jay5er
Explorer
Explorer
We have one and the only problem I have had is a hidden water shut off for winterizing--other wise it has been a beautiful experience. I have also been to the plant and had some w
arranty work done there everybody was very cooperative--Good luck

avvidclif1
Explorer
Explorer
B.O. Plenty wrote:
Crossroads always made a nice nice unit in the past. Seems to have been a good value. Having said that..it seems they are having some internal problems and the product has gone hill somewhat. Take a look at the Croosroads owners website. Lots of discontent on there...JMHO

Don

I wouldn't worry with a 2014, it should be after the management got fired. Crossroads has a new management team in place and from what I have heard they are back to the Old ways of customer first. My local dealer is even impressed with what they are doing.

Mine shows to be a 2013 but was actually built in early 2012 and we have had very few problems. Mine was built before the change to the management that got fired.

I saw the floor plan for the SK and it looks nice. Very close to mine with a few added extras, like the fireplace for one.
Clif & Millie
2009 Ford F350 SRW CC Lariat 6.4 Diesel
2015 Heartland Cyclone HD CY3418 Toy Hauler

bogart661
Explorer
Explorer
We ordered a Cruiser Patriot 305SK last summer thru Camping World and picked it up the end of August. The DW and I love the floor plan and the size of this 5th wheel. I think our trailer was one of the last to come off the line before Crossroads announced their new floor plans and new build for 2014.
After our first 2 trips we had a list of 22 items that needed attention. Most were a lack of QC at the plant, drawers not closing right, drain cap missing in the shower, slides not opening or closing all the way,etc, most of these have been corrected with 3 trips to Camping World. We still have 2 big items open that I have been working with Crossroads to get done, the kitchen slide drops down really hard when opening and there is a squeak in the bedroom floor that I have temporarily fixed and am waiting for them to come up with a permanent fix. Crossroads has been easy to deal with and say that they will get these items corrected. I spoke with them today and I will be bringing the trailer back to Camping World this week to hopefully get these last 2 issues resolved.
I have to say that I was disappointed with the lack of QC from the initial build but feel confident they Crossroads will correct all the remaining issues.
Vinnie and Chris
2013 2WD Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500HD Crew Cab Short Bed Duramax/Allison Reese R16 Slider
2014 Crossroads Cruiser Patriot CF305SK

B_O__Plenty
Explorer II
Explorer II
Crossroads always made a nice nice unit in the past. Seems to have been a good value. Having said that..it seems they are having some internal problems and the product has gone hill somewhat. Take a look at the Croosroads owners website. Lots of discontent on there...JMHO

Don
Former Ram/Cummins owner
2015 Silverado 3500 D/A DRW
Yup I'm a fanboy!
2016 Cedar Creek 36CKTS