cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Designer 35RLTS and Jayco Talk...Thanks Frank!!

sanderson_66
Explorer
Explorer
Since there does not currently seem to be a Jayco owners forum, Moderator Frank has graciously allowed this thread. It will be for discussing Jayco related questions and comments. Anything not Jayco related will be deleted. Sounds more than fair to me. Thank-you Frank!
2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie, CTD 6.7, 6 speed auto,DRW,QC,LB,4X4
2008 Jayco Designer 35RLTS
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

cruz
Explorer
Explorer
M GO BLUE wrote:
If we are all serious about this I can offer to try and get one together here in Michigan somewhere, assuming most of you would be willing to come...

Speaking of biased ... Wouldn't everyone rather the mountains of Northern Arizona? :B
HR & Beth

2006 Chevy Silverado LT3 3500HD, DRW, D/A, CC, LB, 4x4 and RED
Cassie - pure Black Giant Schnauzer
Mollie - pure White Mini Schnauzer (the boss)

petekerwien
Explorer
Explorer
I wouldn't be able to get to that area until the summer of 2011. Summer, 2010 we are traveling in Alaska. In 2011 we plan to travel to Minn and Wisconsin.

M_GO_BLUE1
Explorer
Explorer
If we are all serious about this I can offer to try and get one together here in Michigan somewhere, assuming most of you would be willing to come...

2005 Chevy Silverado 3500 dually CC/LB Duramax/Allison

2008 Jayco Designer 35RLTS fifth wheel

Onan 5500W Marquis Gold gas generator (HGJAB - 1038D)

petekerwien
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds like we need more than one gathering.

L_MMusic
Explorer
Explorer
Hey, we'll entertain if Cruz joins in and someone makes lasagne!
Melissa
Husband Larry
Cocker Spaniel Henry
2008 F-350 Dually Short Bed
Reese 16K Hitch w/ Kwik Slide

Whatever you can do, or DREAM you can, BEGIN it. BOLDNESS has genius, power and MAGIC in it. (Goethe)

M_GO_BLUE1
Explorer
Explorer
We're in if you have a Designer gathering and we'd vote to have it in Michigan...but then again we might be bias! ๐Ÿ™‚

2005 Chevy Silverado 3500 dually CC/LB Duramax/Allison

2008 Jayco Designer 35RLTS fifth wheel

Onan 5500W Marquis Gold gas generator (HGJAB - 1038D)

cruz
Explorer
Explorer
Other than living in the thing full time now, our current plans are for a trip up to the Oregon Coast for a week over 4th of July. (both of us still working ... for now ... :B )

But would be interested in a "Designer" Gathering !! Heck ... maybe even get L&M to entertain us all ???

CRUZ
HR & Beth

CHV_FRK
Explorer
Explorer
Make it somewhere near MO and we'll be there! You know, a state or two away.

Due to work we're not taking our two weeks to get away now until maybe the end of January so I'm off in a few to go get the batteries out of the coach for floating maintainance in the garage. I'll probably put out the humidity control too. ๐Ÿ˜ž
Dana and Natalie

2018 Chevy Silverado 3500HD High Country DRW CC LB 4x4
-60 Aux Tank/Toolbox, Line-X, Full Tint, AirSafe 25K Hitch

2018 Jayco Seismic 4113, 45'7", 17,800lbs w/o the Toys.

petekerwien
Explorer
Explorer
Being partial to Jayco Designers, I am curious where other owners live. We are on Camano Island, 60 miles north of Seattle and 60 miles south of the Canadian border. In June we are driving to Alaska for two or more months otherwise we'd like to go to a gathering of Designers in the fall somewhere.
Thanks.

whporwil
Explorer
Explorer
Hey, where are all the Jayco's? We just spent 6 weeks on the road from Minnesota to the Texas gulf coast. Had one pass us in Ark. and saw one on South Padre.

So after being on the coast for a month I noticed the burner for our water heater had a film from the salt air (maybe) on it. Do you just wash it off with water or use something else?

eaherrmann
Explorer
Explorer
Y'all are making us green with envy, but it's a good color for Christmas ๐Ÿ™‚ . Good Luck on your new adventures, we look forward to meeting up with you someday down the road. Happy Holidays to All.
Ed & Elizabeth
Copper
2007 Dodge Ram 3500,QC,LB,DRW,4x4 w/6.7 CTD (BlueTec), 6 speed auto, Factory Exhaust Brake
B&W companion hitch over sprayed in liner
2008 Jayco Designer 35RLTS, Onan 5500, Polar Barrier
Army/Navy retired

cruz
Explorer
Explorer
Our Daughter lives on the Oregon Coast ... so we tend to visit up that way whenever we can.

CRUZ
HR & Beth

double_clutch
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks

Hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas.

I think we have taken care of our gifts to each other. LOL

I got a generator
:C

Maybe our paths will cross at some point

gl

Don
Don and Penni and our dog Darby
2004 Dodge 3500
2010 Jayco Designer 35 RLTS

cruz
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats and what a Christmas present for the both of you !!!

We celebrated 2 years since we took delivery of our 35RLTS the end of November, by moving into it full time! OK ... so it's only been 2 weeks, but we are absolutely LOVING it !!
Everything we own now is either in a 10x20 storage unit or in our 5th wheel ... it is so "liberating" I can't explain it.

We close on the sale of our house in one week. The appraisal came in and looks like everything is in order for an on time close ! ๐Ÿ™‚

No plans beyond that ... but just knowing we "can if we wanna" is sooooooo cool !

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas ... or a Happy Holiday, however you choose to celebrate.

Howard & Beth
HR & Beth

L_MMusic
Explorer
Explorer
Whoo Hoo!!!!!! Congrats, Don and Penni!! We just hit our two-year anniversary of taking delivery of our rig and hitting the road. We STILL absolutely LOVE IT!!!!

That's a very nice Merry Christmas present to each other! Hope to see you out there on the road!
Melissa
Husband Larry
Cocker Spaniel Henry
2008 F-350 Dually Short Bed
Reese 16K Hitch w/ Kwik Slide

Whatever you can do, or DREAM you can, BEGIN it. BOLDNESS has genius, power and MAGIC in it. (Goethe)