cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gulf Stream

taddyport
Explorer
Explorer
I'm thinking about looking at a 2008 Gulf Stream Prairie Schooner 34 FBR but don't seem to be able to find much information on them other than a couple for sale at RV dealers and I don't trust their information ( it's different at the two I found). Can anyone give me any insight into this model and where to find the specs. I'm really curious how well they
are built.
Thank you in advance

God Bless
Jon
God Bless Your Travels
Jon and Zaria; Zaria = springer spaniel
2010 Ford F350, Triton V10 with 4.3 axle
2011 Jayco 256 RKS
Equil izer hitch
3 REPLIES 3

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
I stopped by the gulf stream factory years back looking for a specific model. we were walking around it and I wanted to check out something, think it was accessibility of the water pump for installing a winterizing kit or some such. looked all over couldn't find hide nor hair of it, tried turning it on for noise and no go. rep got a line worker out and asked him and he had no idea. ended up that it was in a compartment behind a standard RV top hinged door that when you opened it up, just had a piece of sheet metal that you had to remove to get to it?
needless to say I was not impressed with their knowledge,etc.
bumpy

colliehauler
Explorer
Explorer
My last Gulfstream was sub-par and traded after one trip, good luck.

rjf7g
Explorer
Explorer
This might help - http://www.nadaguides.com/RVs/2008/Gulf-Stream/M-34FBR/4100807. Also, Gulf Stream is still in business, so a call to them might pan out for you.
1999 American Cruiser Class B
2006 Palomino Puma 27FQ Bunkhouse
2007 Gulfstream Innsbruck 36FRS Park Trailer