cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Heartland Landmark

Dawgman
Explorer
Explorer
What experiences has other members had with Heartland Landmark? We are considering a Landmark Key Largo. Any input will be appreciated.
6 REPLIES 6

camr
Explorer
Explorer
We owned a Heartland TT for two years and found it trouble free. More importantly I found that factory contact through the Heartland Owners Forum to be exceptional. We moved to a different manufacturers coach only because Heartland 5th's were poorly represented at the dealer level in our area at the time of purchase. I would most definitly buy another Heartland product as soon as they retain a proper dealer in our area. Great product, great factory contact.
Cam, Heather and Mallory Aussie (Austalian Shepherd)
2011 F-250 PSD, traded on-
2014 RAM 3500 DRW
Curt 24K hitch
2015 Mobile Suites RSB3
2015 Eagle Cap 960 camper

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
I know you asked about the Landmarks but the Bighorn's are in the same product line and are well built. We purchased our 2011 brand new in August of 2010 and it still looks and smells new. Very comfortable with a lot of amenities. Great product.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

Dtaylor
Explorer
Explorer
Do not have a Landmark, but I will tell you their customer service has been GREAT! I have had a couple minor things that I have contacted them about. In each case they shipped the part to me to install so I did not have to return to dealer. (I could have taken it to the dealer if I wanted)
Our Travel Blog

2018 Premier 29RKPR
2014 Ford F-150

bobsue2
Explorer
Explorer
No problems here.......
2013 Key Largo
12 MegaCab 3500 DRW 4x4 18k Superslide 19.5 Michelin LDX-2

kakampers
Explorer
Explorer
We have been in our Key Largo for 8 months now...it has been virtually flawless, except for a slide adjustment and the ceiling fan that died....everything taken care of promptly...LOVE it!!

We previously lived fulltime for six years in a Heartland Bighorn...that experience is the primary reason we moved up to the Landmark. Great product and company!!
2013 Heartland Landmark Key Largo with Mor Ryde IS and disc brakes
2011 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW Crew Cab Duramax Diesel

winklejj
Explorer
Explorer
We have been Heartland owners for 3 years- 2011 Landmark Rushmore- after being Jayco and Holiday Rambler owners previously. We love our Heartland. We just returned from the Tn/KY owners rally. Check out the owners forum. It is super for info. We live in ours in AZ Jan-March for the past 3 years; took it to Alaska in 2012 for a 40 day tour of Alaska.

Lots of very nice amenities in Heartland products. Their customer service has been very good.

At their national rallies in Goshen in every odd numbered years they bring their techs and make repairs at no charge no matter how old the coach is. There are lots of vendors and seminars there also.