cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Holding Tank for Cameo 2010

Tillamook_Girl
Explorer
Explorer
Both of my holding tanks (black and grey) need to be replaced. They both have cracks in them. The RV repairman said it was a factory defect that just became more of an issue from use and weather conditions. As we all know the tanks are not made anymore and the repairman is having great difficulty locating tanks that will fit. Can anyone help me?
Happy Camper
5 REPLIES 5

Garry_Gayle
Explorer
Explorer
The tanks were made by Ameri-Kart, give Lifestyle RV (a division of Evergreen) a call most of their employees were former Carriage people, they should be of some help.

waltbennett
Explorer
Explorer
I don't believe ANY RV manufacturer makes their own tanks, so you should be able to find something close enough by dimension that would fit. Just be certain to mount it properly, because that's probably why they cracked.
'06 F350 TD, Softopper, airbags, AeroShield, coolant filter
'10 3665RE Hickory edition, wetbolts, Firestone LTs, Trimetric Battery Monitor, 4x100w panels & Morningstar TS-45, still tweeking.

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
Should be able to find ones that will work as replacements......doesn't have to be OEM just proper size and fitting location.

Plastic-Mart

The Tank Depot

ICON Direct

Don't understand why your repairman couldn't locate :H
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

laknox
Nomad
Nomad
Tillamook Girl wrote:
Both of my holding tanks (black and grey) need to be replaced. They both have cracks in them. The RV repairman said it was a factory defect that just became more of an issue from use and weather conditions. As we all know the tanks are not made anymore and the repairman is having great difficulty locating tanks that will fit. Can anyone help me?

Might check with Evergreen or Redwood RV to see if either of them have info on the tanks used for your specific model.

Lyle
2022 GMC Sierra 3500 HD Denali Crew Cab 4x4 Duramax
B&W OEM Companion & Gooseneck Kit
2017 KZ Durango 1500 D277RLT
1936 John Deere Model A
International Flying Farmers 64 Year Member

mayo30
Explorer
Explorer
Are they cracked through and leaking or surface cracks?