cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Info on Charlotte Mi. area? window replacement

SPRING_STREET
Explorer
Explorer
Will be leaving for an appointment at the Spartan Chassis factory next Tuesday Jan.27. I am seeking info on a place where I can have my foggy passenger window fixed or replaced ! Any suggestions are appreciated!
2011 MOUNTAIN AIRE 4344, FMCA F334596, Cummins Power Play,Good Sams and KOA member..TOAD 2017 Ford Edge Titanium with a 6 cylinder Engine, License plate "TOWED" > RoadMaster Night Hawk Tow Bar and Base Plates. ๐Ÿ˜‰
4 REPLIES 4

Roger10378
Explorer II
Explorer II
You might get better results asking on the motorhome side instead of 5th wheel. That being said you will probably have to go to Elcart In. area for the window.
2005 Cardinal 30TS
2007 Chevy 2500HD D/A

Terryallan
Explorer II
Explorer II
SPRING STREET wrote:
Terryallan wrote:
Well there is a Camping World in Statesville, near Charlotte, and there is Tom Johnson Camping Center in charlotte. That would prolly be the best choice.

Charlotte Michigan is where i'm headed ! sorry if I didn't mention that in the post !!

I prolly just missed it, my bad
Terry & Shay
Coachman Apex 288BH.
2013 F150 XLT Off Road
5.0, 3.73
Lazy Campers

SPRING_STREET
Explorer
Explorer
Terryallan wrote:
Well there is a Camping World in Statesville, near Charlotte, and there is Tom Johnson Camping Center in charlotte. That would prolly be the best choice.

Charlotte Michigan is where i'm headed ! sorry if I didn't mention that in the post !!
2011 MOUNTAIN AIRE 4344, FMCA F334596, Cummins Power Play,Good Sams and KOA member..TOAD 2017 Ford Edge Titanium with a 6 cylinder Engine, License plate "TOWED" > RoadMaster Night Hawk Tow Bar and Base Plates. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Terryallan
Explorer II
Explorer II
Terry & Shay
Coachman Apex 288BH.
2013 F150 XLT Off Road
5.0, 3.73
Lazy Campers