cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Is Pacific Coachworks still in business?

coolbreeze01
Explorer
Explorer
Their email service doesn't work, my dealer has spent 3 weeks trying to get a price on parts. Anybody know anything?
2008 Ram 3500 With a Really Strong Tractor Motor...........
LB, SRW, 4X4, 6-Speed Auto, 3.73, Prodigy P3, Blue Ox Sway Pro........
2014 Sandsport 26FBSL
7 REPLIES 7

jareddustin
Explorer
Explorer
we bought a 2014 sand sport back in september, so far we love it. I just talked to them a few weeks ago about a question on the height of the trailer sine mine was not near my home at the time. they have always been a great help. they moved into a bigger place a few months back, maybe that is why you had some issues getting ahold of someone, they told me that is why I did not get a response from a question I posted on their site but if you call they are helpful.

jmcgsd
Explorer
Explorer
This is a bit off topic, but ...
We purchased a used '09 PCW Tngo TT in February and love it. I guess it was built before the change in ownership and the overall quality is quite good. It's not built as well as the Lance TC it replaced, but it is better than the average bear.
'09 Pacific Coachworks Tango 276RBS
95 Lance 880 Truck Camper

'91 F350 Dually 2WD CC 7.5L (76K Original miles!)
AirLift Bags, Reese Titan hitch, Rancho 9000X

coolbreeze01
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the replies. It appears they are still in business.
2008 Ram 3500 With a Really Strong Tractor Motor...........
LB, SRW, 4X4, 6-Speed Auto, 3.73, Prodigy P3, Blue Ox Sway Pro........
2014 Sandsport 26FBSL

PCW was bought out in 2010 or 2011, think it was 10.

THey made a lot of changes internally and also to the quality of their units that were built.

The original founders of PCW were amazing and did a fantastic job of running the company. Unfortunately things led to them selling the company to the new owners, who did not share the same quest for quality and service.

IMO, PCW went completely to the dogs after the sale.

I haven't looked lately to see what they are doing. I completely lost interest in them due to the managements attitude of total indifference. I had contacted them several times looking for info on buying a Tango TT.

Wouldn't surprise me to see the business driven into the ground.

Sad, they were really awesome with the original founders of the company.
2007 GMC 3500 dually ext. cab 4X4 LBZ Dmax/Allison - 2007 Pacific Coachworks Tango 306RLSS
RV Rebuild Website - Site launched Aug 22, 2021 - www.rv-rebuild.com

CKNSLS
Explorer
Explorer
coolbreeze01 wrote:
Their email service doesn't work, my dealer has spent 3 weeks trying to get a price on parts. Anybody know anything?

Are these parts unique to the trailer you have? Or can they be purchased elsewhere from a distributor or the manufacturer?

Y-Guy
Have you called them? (951) 686-7294

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

Francesca_Knowl
Explorer
Explorer
If you're talking about this place , its Facebook page seems to be working, or at least the business has some recent posts there. Link. If you have a Facebook account you might try posting your question there.
" Not every mind that wanders is lost. " With apologies to J.R.R. Tolkien