cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

jeep cherokee in hauler??

mudrat025
Explorer
Explorer
hello, i have a slightly modified jeep cherokee xj and from my measurements it will fit in my 28' foor blazen hauler just fine(i will have to crawl out the back hatch). i got to reweigh it but i think it was 3400 with me in it.will the axles and ramp handle that weight?i would love to talk it to Moab!
3 REPLIES 3

TRIPLE8
Explorer
Explorer
my996duc1 wrote:
I would get your Cherokee weigh first so you have a solid weight figure to work with.

Also consider where the weight will be hauled in relation to the axles.
I ended up having a third axle to our dual axle toyhauler to better distribute the weight. We were hauling a Suzuki Samurai that weighed 3200lbs.

_
X2,Had to do the same thing. Most dual axle toyhaulers will be overloaded with that weight. The ramp should hold as only 1 axle would be on it at a time.
06 chevy silverado 2500 d-max
2013 Ford F350 DRW
2021 Host Mammoth
2007 KTM 525 EXC
2019 RZR Turbo S
2020 Yamaha MT-07
87 Suzuki Samurai (highly modified)

my996duc1
Explorer
Explorer
I would get your Cherokee weigh first so you have a solid weight figure to work with.

Also consider where the weight will be hauled in relation to the axles.
I ended up having a third axle to our dual axle toyhauler to better distribute the weight. We were hauling a Suzuki Samurai that weighed 3200lbs.

_
2007 Coachmen Cross Country 354MBS
2005 LJ Rubicon Sahara

Strabo
Explorer
Explorer
I highly doubt the ramp will hold....Just cause it might fit dosent mean it should. ๐Ÿ™‚
04' F350 PSD TB SC FX4 XLT, TH-04' 32' Sandpiper Sport Fifthwheel WB Dual Axle
07' Rhino 686 SS106-ITP-AFE-BRP-T4-CDI-KIBBLEBWHITE-CVT-TSTICH-Ridgid LED LightBar-HID Conversion Kit-LIVEWIRE
04' Honda 250 Sportstrac quad
05' Honda 400 Ranchers quad