cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Keystone Mountaineer 350 QBQ

CLK7513
Explorer
Explorer
Looking at buying a Keystone Mountaineer 350 QBQ anyone have one? If so any input good and bad any problems to be aware of.
3 REPLIES 3

ncrzrbk
Explorer
Explorer
For those with the 350 QBQ, does the black tank in the 1/2 bath have a rinse. Dealer said they are both tied to the docking station in the front. My concern if so, you have to drain both black tanks at the same time?
2016 Ram 3500 DRW 3.73 "Pearl"
2015 Montana Mountaineer 350qbq

flyguidemike
Explorer
Explorer
We actually just bought one about a month ago, we went from our Lance 950s truck camper, to this Montana mountaineer 350qbq, we are planning on full timing in it for at least a few years, as we sold the house, and all of our belongings, and hitting the road, and yes we absolutely love this unit, we did a lot of research and looked at a lot of different floor plans, and this was absolutely the best one we looked at, we have had a few tiny small isues, but they were really nothing, and the dealership we bought it from has been great, I would highly recommend this unit, we got almost all the options, like the 6 point automatic leveler, that is amazing, we got it with the king bed, but once we got home we decided to modify the bed some to fit our residential queen, and we are happy that we did, that king took up way too much room.
2016 Arctic fox 996
2006 GMC Sierra 3500 SRW
19.5 Rickson's
Toyo M608 225/70/19.5
1996 Champion 21' Bass boat
2014 Adipose Drift Boat

mobilefleet
Explorer
Explorer
don't have that floorplan but I do have a mountaineer. if it has hydraulic jacks up front make sure they routed the hoses going to the jacks far enough away from the cutout in the floorpan and that the jacks are WELDED top and bottom and not just bolted on. if not properly installed the lines can move and chafe resulting in leak and failure, and with the weight of the rv they need to be welded to brackets. Check for slides being flush when all the way in too.