cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Mobile RV tech in Tampa St. Pete area

rjsurfer
Explorer
Explorer
I have a cable slideout problem and need some help with it, can anyone recommend a moble tech in the St.Petersburg area (Ft. Desoto)?

We will be there from Jan 2-12 and would like to make an appointment before we leave home.

Thanks

Ron W.
03 Dodge 2500 SRW,SB,EC
2018 Keystone 25RES
DRZ-400SM
DL-650
5 REPLIES 5

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
rockhillmanor wrote:
rjsurfer wrote:
I have a cable slideout problem and need some help with it, can anyone recommend a moble tech in the St.Petersburg area (Ft. Desoto)?

We will be there from Jan 2-12 and would like to make an appointment before we leave home.ThanksRon W.

Real simple with one phone call. :C

Call the CG that you will be staying at they will have the number of the best/reputable RV mobile repair in that area that comes to their CG to service their guests.

These guys DO NOT advertise, their days are all full up with word of mouth and CG referrals. You might find their business cards in the office of a CG but googling them is not going to help you find the reputable ones.

Ditto the above. We have spent the past 16 winters in the Tampa area and have used a mobile tech several times. The one we used spends the whole day, just about every day of the week except Sunday, at the same campground (Raccoon Creek at MacDill AFB).

I'm sure that the office where you are staying will have a card or recommendation of a mobile tech that does a lot of service there. Good luck. ๐Ÿ™‚
Barney
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
rjsurfer wrote:

We will be there from Jan 2-12 and would like to make an appointment before we leave home.ThanksRon W.

Real simple with one phone call. :C

Call the CG that you will be staying at they will have the number of the best/reputable RV mobile repair in that area that comes to their CG to service their guests.

These guys DO NOT advertise, their days are all full up with word of mouth and CG referrals. You might find their business cards in the office of a CG but googling them is not going to help you find the reputable ones.

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

rjsurfer
Explorer
Explorer
BobKrogstie wrote:
Have you tried looking here:
RV Service Reviews

I tried that but most of the reviews only had one response, not much to go on.

Ron W.
03 Dodge 2500 SRW,SB,EC
2018 Keystone 25RES
DRZ-400SM
DL-650

YC_1
Nomad
Nomad
Call Lazy Daze. They have a campground next to their service center.
H/R Endeavor 2008
Ford F150 toad >Full Timers
Certified Senior Electronic Technician, Telecommunications Engineer, Telecommunications repair Service Center Owner, Original owner HR 2008

BobKrogstie
Explorer
Explorer
Have you tried looking here:
RV Service Reviews
Bob and Natalie
2008 Grand Junction 37QSB
2009 Dodge 3500DRW Big Horn 4X2/CC/LB/CTD/4:10/Auto