cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 2014 Sanibel 3250

jim_mcgallan
Explorer
Explorer
Hello everybody, I just purchased but not signed bill of sale yet a new 2014 Sanibel 3250 by Primetime Manufacturing. Does anybody have an opinion good or bad about these units. They appear to made very sturdy what with 12" I-Beams and high R value insulation. Anybody own a sanibel? How do you like it? Had any problems and if so were they taken care of promptly. I have heard in the past a lot of good things about Primetime. Opinions please.
Jim Mcgallan
2008 F-350 6.8l V10 4X4 CC LB 4.30 gears, Lariat loaded with/Nav.
2007 Dutchman Northshore 320TS-M5
1 beautiful wife (25 years) and 2 adorable collies
6 REPLIES 6

txswicks
Explorer
Explorer
We purchased our 3250 in January and began our fulltiming adventures 2/1/14. We love everything about our Sanibel. We hope to take our first adventure on the road in July to Indiana and then see where the roads will take us. Suggestions for the Sanibel and fulltiming will always be helpful. As Newbies there is a lot to learn. Happy travels!

JamesBr
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2014 Sanibel 3600 and so far been satisfied. I used the unit from late october till end of my local camping season in november, then 2 weeks in FL in January. No major issues so far and satisfied with my purchase.
2006 Ford F350 6.0
2014 Primetime Sanibel 3600
Enough other vehicles to not bother listing.

Previous RV: 2001 Monaco Knight

GASMAN6674
Explorer
Explorer
Check out the www.forestriverfourms.com you will find lots of info
Good Luck
Jim & Debbie England
Do you have Gas? Propane Exceptional Energy
2015 F350 CCLB 6.2L/4:30 Vermilion Red
2020 Cougar 364BHLGone but not forgotten 2012 Ridgeline 34RLT fifth wheel/2012 V27FK V-Cross TT

oh_boy
Explorer
Explorer
There are 2 in the park we re wintering in. Both owners seem very happy with theirs and both have different floor layouts. I have had 3 5ths over 10 years and we spend 6 month on the road in the winter, my only niggle with those trailers and others is purely a personal thing and that is the dark wood and finish which seems to be in vogue these days.
Ian/Mary/Rusty
wire fox terror
03 Dodge Ram 3500,4x4,QC,
Line X,Hijacker 16K slider,
09 Titanium 32E37RSA

jim_mcgallan
Explorer
Explorer
workhardplayharder wrote:
Most RV's are built with similar construction practices with the same components. IMHO floor plan is a key factor. Curious why you are asking for input after you bought it?

Just put a deposit on it for now. Won't sign papers to purchase outright until May when I get my trade out of storage. Until then they will hold it with a deposit
Jim Mcgallan
2008 F-350 6.8l V10 4X4 CC LB 4.30 gears, Lariat loaded with/Nav.
2007 Dutchman Northshore 320TS-M5
1 beautiful wife (25 years) and 2 adorable collies

workhardplayha1
Explorer
Explorer
Most RV's are built with similar construction practices with the same components. IMHO floor plan is a key factor. Curious why you are asking for input after you bought it?