Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Fifth Wheel ! ! !

jffnkrn
Explorer
Explorer
Well we are getting close!!!
Looking for some pros and cons of others for a couple of fifth wheels if anyone has one. Also if anyone is in Arizona, I am having trouble finding one to look at before ordering. The units are as follows:
Keystone Outback 280FRE and 315FRE. Also the other choice is a Laredo 265SRK. Seems the dealers have these for a short time then they are gone. If you have any comments or issues, let me know. Thanks Jeff.
6 REPLIES 6

Nutinelse2do
Explorer
Explorer
jffnkrn wrote:
DRV ??? pleas help, I am not good with abbreviations. also this is a light weight model. or 3/4 ton towable.
Thanks jeff

DRV is Double Tree Rv, and no they are NOT lightweight! Top of the line gorgeous though. Minimum 350/3500 territory.
You are in Peoria, so check out Sun City RV, and Orangewood RV. There are local rv shows that usually happen almost every weekend in the Winter. Just google Phoenix RV shows. There are a ton of dealers in Mesa too, if you want to drive a little ways.
La Mesa Rv and CW are biggies down there.
Good luck
Cheryl
Edit.... Sorry forgot in West Valley CW ( Camping World ) in Avondale. They have a ton of rigs.
Living Our Dream
MTHRSHP - 2006 KSDP 3912
Cummins 350ISL...Spartan Chassis
ESC POD - 2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Zippy Scoot- 2018 Honda PCX 150 on an Overbilt Lift
Shredder at the Rainbow Bridge - You Will Always Be With Us

jffnkrn
Explorer
Explorer
DRV ??? pleas help, I am not good with abbreviations. also this is a light weight model. or 3/4 ton towable.
Thanks jeff

rkortes
Explorer
Explorer
My buddy has the 35 foot Big Country Rear Entertainment model... Very nice rig!
Truck - 2005 GMC 3500 SRW Duramax/Ali
Toy Hauler - 2008 Ragen FA3005
The Journey Is The Destination!

B_O__Plenty
Explorer II
Explorer II
DRV is a great RV but in reality it's in a different league and WAY different price range. Not comparing apples to apples. All I have to say is buy the one you like best.

B.O.
Former Ram/Cummins owner
2015 Silverado 3500 D/A DRW
Yup I'm a fanboy!
2016 Cedar Creek 36CKTS

Gunship_Guy
Explorer
Explorer
SrFoxmexico wrote:
We looked at these then made the mistake of looking at a DRV. We could never go back after that. 🙂

Our first 5th wheel was a DRV. When it came time to seek out a replacement, we gave other brands a look-over. We bought another DRV.
2017 Weekend Warrior (by The RV Factory)
2013 Ram 3500 Longhorn LB DRW 4x4 Aisin 4.10

Previous:

2014.5 DRV Mobile Suites 41'
2006 DRV Mobile Suites 38'
Volvo 770

SrFoxmexico
Explorer
Explorer
We looked at these then made the mistake of looking at a DRV. We could never go back after that. 🙂
Mobile Suites TK3
Ford F350
www.srfox.net