cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New PullRite ISR hitch.....

talonhead
Explorer
Explorer
Last Oct. I emailed PullRite about fitting their heavier rated SuperGlide hitches in the Rams with GN/5er pkg. and was told the 18k ISR was the heaviest rated that would work with the picture frame adapter. I then asked about fitting a plate with 'pucks' and bolting/welding a 3600(24k) to it. The response was 'we don't have any thing (parts) that would help. But, you're welcome to try'.
Well, I went to their site yesterday based on some chatter on another site. They have come out with their own 'picture frame adapter' and a new ISR 24k hitch. Their version of the adapter actually breaks down into 4 major pieces, which definitely makes it easier to maneuver in and out of the bed.
Just thought I'd put this up for folks.
MikeM
2014 Ram 3500 Limited Mega Dually 4WD (True Blue Pearl) w/Alcoa's & paint match bumpers.
8 REPLIES 8

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
I would highly recommend looking at the B&W RVK 3600 (fits the 4 puck RAM system) It is two parts and rated for 25K trailer with 6,500# pin weight and sells for $1,159.00 plus $100 shipping on etrailer.com. Also the same price on tweetys.com but no shipping cost!

Chris, I thought at the time my slide bar RBW was the CHIT but after towing with a B&W there is no comparison.
2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD

Me_Again
Explorer II
Explorer II
The trouble I have is the thought of giving up my beloved Hijacker sliding bar hitch is very disturbing! When the handle goes in, it is latched. Got it in 1997 and it is still working great with no wear. Two trucks and two trailers.

It legs however do not fit the RAM picture frame. I think I would just take it to Smiley's and have it modified to fit! Chris
2021 F150 2.7 Ecoboost - Summer Home 2017 Bighorn 3575el. Can Am Spyder RT-L Chrome, Kawasaki KRX1000. Retired and enjoying it! RIP DW 07-05-2021

Me_Again
Explorer II
Explorer II
Looks like lots of pin points to wear and make slop noises. So far I like the looks of the Curt direct connect to the 4 bed pucks best. Theirs is the cleanest looking one. Chris

2021 F150 2.7 Ecoboost - Summer Home 2017 Bighorn 3575el. Can Am Spyder RT-L Chrome, Kawasaki KRX1000. Retired and enjoying it! RIP DW 07-05-2021

kennethwooster
Explorer
Explorer
We have a new 2014 F350 coming. Been using a SG and really love the way the Pullright hooks and unhooks. I will go with the 25, 000k. Was excited when I found Pullright had developed this hitch for Ford. Really didnt want to go to Reese.
kenneth wooster- retired farmer. Biblical History Teacher in public HS, and substitute teacher.
wife Diana-adult probation officer, now retired.
31KSLS Full Body paint Cameo
Ford F350 2014 DRW 4X4 King Ranch.
20K B&W Puck mount hitch

talonhead
Explorer
Explorer
tsetsaf wrote:
Links or pictures... feel like I am at a craft show/ hockey camp right now ;).

List

24k ISR HITCH
Adapter

The adapter is p/n 4439 (Ram 2013+ with OEM 5wheel/GN Prep Pkg.)
The manuals are downloadable in .pdf format.
I 'opened' them in iBooks on my pad and printed them out at work for my "RV" Info binder. So now I have an electronic and paper copies. Hope this helps.
MikeH
2014 Ram 3500 Limited Mega Dually 4WD (True Blue Pearl) w/Alcoa's & paint match bumpers.

tsetsaf
Explorer III
Explorer III
Links or pictures... feel like I am at a craft show/ hockey camp right now ;).
2006 Ram 3500
2014 Open Range
"I don't trust my own advise!"

talonhead
Explorer
Explorer
It uses just the 4 pucks, just like the Reese and Ram picture frames. It does break down into 4 major sub-assemblies. They have the manual on the site, but no prices.
MikeH

glazier
Explorer II
Explorer II
If I remember correctly, the frame they use for the Ford prep required the use of the Gooseneck socket as well as the pucks. Does the Ram frame only use the 4 pucks?
2017 Grand Design Momentum 328M
2015 Chevy 2500HD LTZ Duramax CC/SB/4X4
B&W Companion Slider