cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ordering front landing gear

RAllison
Explorer
Explorer
Ordering front landing gear for my 2005 Keystone Sprinter 294FWDB. Dryweight is about 8000#s. I'm not sure what size to order,thought I might get some help here. Thanks, Rich
7 REPLIES 7

fj12ryder
Explorer III
Explorer III
You'll love the Bulldog system, smooth and quiet.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

RAllison
Explorer
Explorer
Well,I ordered a Bulldog system from etrailer. Hopefully it will bolt in without to much problem. Thanks for the info.

Shrek51
Explorer
Explorer
I recently replace my stock jacks after it failed. Try a duel motor jacks from Ultra-Fab(I bought) or BullDog( I recommend because of duel speed). They also give you more room in the front compartment.

If they fail you can order parts individually instead of the whole thing.

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
Also need to be sure that whatever is bought is compatible with attaching to the frame.

Landing legs complete with motor are not terribly expensive. Might be better to get independent legs with motors.
Boat: 32' 1996 Albin 32+2, single Cummins 315hp
40+ night per year overnighter

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR
2006 Chevy 3500 LT, CC,LB 6.6L Diesel

Ham Radio: VP9KL, IRLP node 7995

laknox
Nomad
Nomad
RAllison wrote:
The gear it had was Fulton, which no longer makes this type. It has electric and I'm putting the same back in. I only need the jacks, I can reuse the electric motor.

Better make sure the motor will bolt up to whatever legs you get =before= you order. :B

Lyle
2022 GMC Sierra 3500 HD Denali Crew Cab 4x4 Duramax
B&W OEM Companion & Gooseneck Kit
2017 KZ Durango 1500 D277RLT
1936 John Deere Model A
International Flying Farmers 64 Year Member

RAllison
Explorer
Explorer
The gear it had was Fulton, which no longer makes this type. It has electric and I'm putting the same back in. I only need the jacks, I can reuse the electric motor.

agesilaus
Explorer III
Explorer III
What does it have now? What type to you plan to add, manual, electric, or hydraulic?
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper