cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Please help me find a Toy Hauler

dieseldan723
Explorer
Explorer
We have been looking for a week or so for a Toy Hauler. Our #1 overriding factor is that it must have a permanent wall/door between the garage and the living space. We also want to find one under 36ft.

It's hard to find information about the permanent wall/door requirement. We have spent countless hours searching manufacturing websites only to be disappointed. The only one we have seen so far is the Fuzion 300/301.

Can anyone help by pointing us to additional models for review?

Thanks!

DanD
Currently looking for my next RV....

SOLD
2014 Keystone Fuzion 301 towed by 07 GMC Sierra 2500HD Classic CCSB 4X4
2012 Komfort 3530FBH towed by 08 Chevy 3500HD DRW
2006 Forest River Cardinal 33TBH towed by 03 GMC 2500HD

Prodigy 3 brake controller
9 REPLIES 9

Dennyha
Explorer
Explorer
We just bought a Kodiak 292TQB. We haven't picked it up yet, so I can comment on it yet. My wife liked the sliding glass door separating the garage from the living area. Dry weight is about 6700#.

CarterKraft
Explorer
Explorer
We are looking at the Kodiak 292 TQB, has a sliding glass door vapor wall and separate bedroom door. It is a Ultralight style trailer but I think it will work well for our needs.
2014 Heartland Torque TQ 290
2018 F350 Lariat CC DRW
Hensley Arrow modified adjustable 2.5" stinger

francheska
Explorer
Explorer
Check out Heartland Torque. They make a bumper pull with both the doors you are looking at plus ours
has a slide. Check out my profile for a picture. We have been very happy with the unit. Bob

tmm2good
Explorer
Explorer
Go to the list of toyhauler websites at the top of this forum and double check all those as well.
18 GD Momentum 376
13 GMC Denali Dually D/A
Motorcycles / ATV's

tmm2good
Explorer
Explorer
Rubicon 2900, KX mxt 301, Raptor30fs, Voltage V300. These are the ones we looked at before we bought the 301, actually the voltage was not out yet, wish it was. Like the bathroom and sofa better.
18 GD Momentum 376
13 GMC Denali Dually D/A
Motorcycles / ATV's

dieseldan723
Explorer
Explorer
OOPS! I forgot to mention that we want a TT and NOT a 5th Wheel. AND we would also like a permanent wall/door to the master bed - no curtain! ๐Ÿ™‚
Currently looking for my next RV....

SOLD
2014 Keystone Fuzion 301 towed by 07 GMC Sierra 2500HD Classic CCSB 4X4
2012 Komfort 3530FBH towed by 08 Chevy 3500HD DRW
2006 Forest River Cardinal 33TBH towed by 03 GMC 2500HD

Prodigy 3 brake controller

abtj04
Explorer
Explorer
Dutchman rubicon 2900. It's what I have and love it.

08-450dually
Explorer
Explorer
KZ Escalade Sportster has a permanent wall separating garage from living space. Has a mandoor to get in and out from living space. I have one and is an awesome rig. A little spendy, but very well built. All are very well appointed.

Golden_HVAC
Explorer
Explorer
Are you looking for travel trailer style, or fifth wheel?

If fifth wheel, what is the cargo capacity of your diesel equipped 2500 truck? It might be a limiting factor.

Fred.
Money can't buy happiness but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a

Porsche or Country Coach!

If there's a WILL, I want to be in it!

I havn't been everywhere, but it's on my list.

Kangen.com Alkaline water

Escapees.com