cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Popup Television is rear of Fifth Wheel

dennych1
Explorer
Explorer
I am thinking of buying a new Big Horn 3010 with the popup TV in rear. The only concern I have is, is it hard to watch TV on such a angle with out being able to swivel the TV. I would love to hear from anyone with this similar setup.

Thanks
Dennis
20 REPLIES 20

big_bird_2
Explorer
Explorer
We have a rear TV on our FW. There is no issue watching TV.
Big Bird 2

hook47
Explorer
Explorer
Have the rear TV, non-swivel recliners that I angle to the rear and a J sofa we lounge on. Works best for us. Previous MS had off door side TV. Prefer this overall floor plan and TV location. When there is something we want to see out back, we lower the TV if we need to.
2008 Chevy 3500HD LTZ 4X4 CC / Banks IQ with Speedbrake & Economind tuner /2013 38RESB3...I know, the TV color doesn't match the MS!

Me_Again
Explorer II
Explorer II
I think some of the model designers place TV's in trailers and never take the time to sit down and try to watch it for more than one minute, if that!!! No way would I want a TV on the rear wall with angled viewing in all the seats!!!

If we ever get a new trailer for snowbirding, which is now our main use, it will have two theater style recliners on a sidewall/slide that look straight on at the TV on the other sidewall/slide!

Chris
2021 F150 2.7 Ecoboost - Summer Home 2017 Bighorn 3575el. Can Am Spyder RT-L Chrome, Kawasaki KRX1000. Retired and enjoying it! RIP DW 07-05-2021

FlatBroke
Explorer II
Explorer II
We had an RE and I liked the concept of seeing it from any position in the RV. But it interfered with viewing out the best window in the house. Our latest model has it on the side at an angel and it can be swiveled to several positions. Like it much better.

Hitch Hiker
"08" 29.5 FKTG LS

ontheroad101
Explorer
Explorer
Had a friend that had a similar set up and it was hard to get comfortable watching TV. Look for some type of swivel chairs.
Super Wife Linda, me Bob &
(Blazer & Lilly's ashes on board)
2014 Forester Class C, our Blog http://www.bobandlindasrvtravels.blogspot.com/

Sea Eagle Fishermen & Kayak

Jim-Linda
Explorer II
Explorer II
A good test, sit in your chair and pretend you are watching TV by turning your head and see how long it takes for the neck ache to start.

Jim