cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

POWER CONVERTER LOCATION

TLYLE1115
Explorer
Explorer
I RECENTLY PURCHASED A 2004 FLEETWOOD WILDERNESS ADVANTAGE FIFTH WHEEL CAMPER AND HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO LOCATE THE CONVERTER HAVE SEARCHED EVERY CABINET AND POSSIBLE OPENING I CAN FIND. PAPERWORK WITH SPEC'S FOR CONVERTER WERE IN WITH OTHER MANUALS BUT DOES NOT GIVE LOCATION. ANY HELP GREATLY APPRECIATED.
6 REPLIES 6

Caledon
Explorer
Explorer
Hi

I can tell you exactly where it is:

Go into the basement luggage space on the passenger side - you will see if you look left a tan plastic vent. Undo the screws on the fabric panel to the left of that and you will find it, well hidden, behind there.

partsman01
Explorer
Explorer
Mine in my 2004 fleetwood wildnerness lite fifth wheel is behind the electrical panel that sits between bathroom and bedroom, to access the back of it I have to undo a panel in my bedroom I believe, or I think at the bottom of the closet there I can get to the top of it also.

Crazy_Ray
Explorer
Explorer
Tony - Call Fleetwood 800-322-8212, they will help you.
RET ARMY 1980,"Tiny" furkid, Class A, 2007 Bounder 35E, Ford V10 w/Steer Safe, 4 6V CROWN,GC235,525W Solar Kyocera, TriStar 45 Controller,Tri-Metric 2020,Yamaha 2400, TOW CRV. Ready Brake. "Living Our Dream" NASCAR #11-18-19-20- LOVE CO,NM,AZ

Big_Katuna
Explorer II
Explorer II
Fleetwood has a pretty good support group you can call. It's usually near the batteries.

Also all caps is considered shouting and rude.
My Kharma ran over my Dogma.

Me_Again
Explorer II
Explorer II
Did you look at the back of the electrical panel. That vintage would have it built into the AC/DC panel. Chris
2021 F150 2.7 Ecoboost - Summer Home 2017 Bighorn 3575el. Can Am Spyder RT-L Chrome, Kawasaki KRX1000. Retired and enjoying it! RIP DW 07-05-2021

Roman_Duck
Explorer
Explorer
Can you find your fuse/breaker panel? it's all in one, including your converter
"You never fail until you stop trying!!"
My advice is free but I do consider donations