cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Cougar

shepstone
Explorer
Explorer
Hi All. We bought a 2015 Cougar 28sgs in August and are having nothing but problems. The worst of which is a constantly leaking bedroom window that they can't seem to fix, a week and a half ago I called the service dept & they said that the window might have to be replaced and he would call keystone, so I have been waiting for them to call me back .. Well I went into the dealers today for an update and now they tell me that there never is/was a plan to order a new window and that I have to bring it in first , so I have been waiting for a call back that would have never come.. Why not tell me that in the first place??? In the meantime water has been streaming down the inside wall whenever it rains , who knows what damage it might be causing. We are now worried about delamination a few years down the road when there is no warranty. Has anyone else had this happen? I now have an appointment to take it in today at 1:00 pm. Should I be concerned about it delaminating in a few years time ? Another thing they are going to fix "again" is a screeching wheel at low speed. Now the service guy is going from being nice to off-handish so I am also getting annoyed by the attitude as well.
2017 F350 Ruby Red Super Cab Dually 6.7 3.55 gears. B&W Companion 25K. BackRack. Gatorback mud guards. AUX65FCBRG aux tank. 2021 GD 380fl
2010 GMC Savanna 3500 extended 6.0
15 REPLIES 15

rugermark2
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds like you need to stay on the service department. Make sure to voice you concerns about delamination. Become the squeaky wheel with them. If you aren't getting the service you desire look for another service center that will take on the warranty work.
2011 Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins
2015 Cougar 29RLI