cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Propane Change over Regulator

PyroTekRob
Explorer
Explorer
So as I prep the toy hauler for our annual LHC trip, my lady reminded me of an issue she found last year while we were in LHC. 1 of my propane tanks leaks at the vent on the regulator

Any recommended replacements? or upgrades?

Thanks,
10 REPLIES 10

PyroTekRob
Explorer
Explorer
Is the Camco 2 stage Auto changeover a decent regulator?

PyroTekRob
Explorer
Explorer
offtohavasu wrote:
PyroTekRob wrote:
offtohavasu wrote:
PyroTekRob wrote:
dedmiston wrote:
Hey Rob. A pyro tech with a gas leak? Irony much? :B

Hey, what's an LHC? Your regulator should be an easy repair. The parts are pretty easy to find.

Good luck!

Haha. Yea that is pretty good.. LHC is Lake Havasu City,AZ where I attend Western Winter Blast a 4 day professional fireworks convention with the WPA (Western Pyrotechnic Association)

Ive found a few different options. Hoping they are all pretty good dont want to buy a crappy one.

Great show! We go every year. This may be the first year we have to miss it...Wife will be 8 1/2 months prego by then.

This year is going to have 1 heck of a grand public display.

LOL, of course they are. Just my luck.

All American hand made product. AM Pyro from Missouri I'll also be building 2 8" and 1 16" Tribute shells to my Pyrotechnic Operator and mentor who passed away mid 2016. And firing those probably during the Member Showcase.

offtohavasu
Explorer
Explorer
PyroTekRob wrote:
offtohavasu wrote:
PyroTekRob wrote:
dedmiston wrote:

Hey, what's an LHC? Your regulator should be an easy repair. The parts are pretty easy to find.

Good luck!

Haha. Yea that is pretty good.. LHC is Lake Havasu City,AZ where I attend Western Winter Blast a 4 day professional fireworks convention with the WPA (Western Pyrotechnic Association)

Ive found a few different options. Hoping they are all pretty good dont want to buy a crappy one.

Great show! We go every year. This may be the first year we have to miss it...Wife will be 8 1/2 months prego by then.

LOL, of course they are. Just my luck.

PyroTekRob
Explorer
Explorer
offtohavasu wrote:
PyroTekRob wrote:
dedmiston wrote:

Good luck!

offtohavasu
Explorer
Explorer
PyroTekRob wrote:
dedmiston wrote:

Good luck!

PyroTekRob
Explorer
Explorer
dedmiston wrote:

Good luck!

dedmiston

Good luck!

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

PyroTekRob
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks guys, I was looking at replacements with pigtails, Ill check these options out as well.

time2roll
Nomad
Nomad
I recommend Cavagna brand. Get new pigtails while you are at it.

Cavagna on Amazon

Pigtails You need the inverted flair fitting.

arhayes
Explorer
Explorer
I replaced our changeover valve with this one last year. Worked well so far.
http://m.campingworld.com/browse/skus/index.cfm?skunum=24030&rewrote&affiliateid=5193&gclid=CI7975T-s9ECFYeVfgodZ2gLRw
Alan and Kathleen
2015 Grand Design Momentum 380TH (RVD2)
2014 F350 6.7L Diesel DRW (Stormtrooper)
2012 Honda Goldwing NAVI/ABS (Land Speeder)