Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

"MY RV" Model not listed

CarterKraft
Explorer
Explorer
FYI. I am awaiting the arrival of my new Heartland Torque TQ290SS and
I found while updating my profile the "Torque" line is not an available Model of the Heartland Brand.
2014 Heartland Torque TQ 290
2018 F350 Lariat CC DRW
Hensley Arrow modified adjustable 2.5" stinger
14 REPLIES 14

CarterKraft
Explorer
Explorer
You are probably right, they might make new 20 models a month, no way to keep up.
Maybe the Model field should be left empty to type your own?
2018 F350 Lariat CC DRW

mileshuff
Explorer
Explorer
CarterKraft wrote:
If you click on "My Forums" at the top portion of the page under "Welcome, mileshuff" there is a row of links running accross the page that says "My RV Details". If you click that it takes you to a page where you can add your RV details.

Ah, thanks! For me it has Winnebago listed but only the motorhomes and no TT's or 5ths listed. I don't think anyone could keep up with such a list as there are so many models that change yearly.
2014 Winnebago 26FWRKS 5th Wheel
2007.5 Dodge 2500 6.7L Diesel
2004 Dodge Durango Hemi 3.55 (Used to tow TT)

CarterKraft
Explorer
Explorer
mileshuff wrote:
I must be blind. In My Profile page it lists 'Your Rig' and I type in what Rig I have. I do not see any selection for 'My RV'.

If you click on "My Forums" at the top portion of the page under "Welcome, mileshuff" there is a row of links running accross the page that says "My RV Details". If you click that it takes you to a page where you can add your RV details.

This wasn't a emergency situation I was just posting for the mod's to add this to their "to do" list.
2018 F350 Lariat CC DRW

mileshuff
Explorer
Explorer
I must be blind. In My Profile page it lists 'Your Rig' and I type in what Rig I have. I do not see any selection for 'My RV'.
2014 Winnebago 26FWRKS 5th Wheel
2007.5 Dodge 2500 6.7L Diesel
2004 Dodge Durango Hemi 3.55 (Used to tow TT)

CarterKraft
Explorer
Explorer
Hey no worries guys. It's not a big deal or even a deal at all,I just am so worked up about actually getting the new trailer I wanted to make sure my info was correct for the whole world to see!

Anyway as I said above the "model" Torque is not listed under the "brand" Heartland in the "MY RV" portion of the profile page.
2018 F350 Lariat CC DRW

cekkk
Explorer
Explorer
Francesca Knowles wrote:
cekkk wrote:

Many folks, especially choose Forum Technical Support for any technical issue. The description of the FTS indicates it is limited to questions about the site itself, how to post pictures, problems with signatures, things like that.

:h
That's exactly what the O.P. was asking about! Problem being, couldn't find the rig in the " MY RV" list of options at the profile page.

Guess I didn't read it close enough.
'11 Eagle 320RLDS '02 Ford F350 DRW 7.3 PSD
"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing" - Albert Einstein."

Francesca_Knowl
Explorer
Explorer
cekkk wrote:

Many folks, especially choose Forum Technical Support for any technical issue. The description of the FTS indicates it is limited to questions about the site itself, how to post pictures, problems with signatures, things like that.

:h
That's exactly what the O.P. was asking about! Problem being, couldn't find the rig in the " MY RV" list of options at the profile page.
" Not every mind that wanders is lost. " With apologies to J.R.R. Tolkien

cekkk
Explorer
Explorer
CarterKraft wrote:
And I just noticed the original post was in the "Forum Technical Support" which I believe is were it belonged, but was moved here to the 5er forum, when the TQ290 is not a 5er.

Should it be moved back?

Many folks, especially choose Forum Technical Support for any technical issue. The description of the FTS indicates it is limited to questions about the site itself, how to post pictures, problems with signatures, things like that. My guess is well over half of posts in FTS are redirected to the proper forum. You might have chosen Travel Trailers. And since your model isn't listed, the mod might have guessed at fivers. They do their best, dealing with guys like me! ๐Ÿ˜‰
"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing" - Albert Einstein."

CarterKraft
Explorer
Explorer
And I just noticed the original post was in the "Forum Technical Support" which I believe is were it belonged, but was moved here to the 5er forum, when the TQ290 is not a 5er.

Should it be moved back?
2018 F350 Lariat CC DRW

CarterKraft
Explorer
Explorer
Francesca Knowles wrote:
I think the O.P. means it's not listed in choices in/at the profile setting here at the site...

If so, it's not the only brand/line that's missing of the eleventy-bazillion that are out there!

Exactly!

Oh well I guess "blank" will have to do.
2018 F350 Lariat CC DRW

rgreengas
Explorer
Explorer
I ran into the same problem with my 2014 landmark on the part of the forum for the good Sam roadside assistance. I called good Sam and they told me that they get their listings from the blue book folks and that the next update, which would/should include your nre rv should be in by the end of this year. Until then ......

cekkk
Explorer
Explorer
Could be a long wait. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Francesca_Knowl
Explorer
Explorer
I think the O.P. means it's not listed in choices in/at the profile setting here at the site...

If so, it's not the only brand/line that's missing of the eleventy-bazillion that are out there!
" Not every mind that wanders is lost. " With apologies to J.R.R. Tolkien

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
Nope..it doesn't exist :B

They have a TQ 270 & a TQ 380 that are brand new concepts but no 290's
They do have a TQ 291 model :H
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31