cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Refrigerator doors domestic double doors

beawrestler
Explorer
Explorer
I have a Sanibel 3600 with a stainless steel dometic refrigerator it seems it doesn't close tight and at times it comes open on trips. Is there a way to adjust these doors or should intake it for warranty work it is very anoying.
6 REPLIES 6

beawrestler
Explorer
Explorer
Dometic 12 RM1350MBSX- SERIAL NUMBER IS-32987124

turbopilot51
Explorer
Explorer
I had two issues with my Dometic side by side. First the door would unlock itself driving down the road. Second the middle flapper was not closing all the time. Both items were fixed under warranty by the dealer. PM me if you want details.

the_bear_II
Explorer
Explorer
If it's under warranty take it in.

Let the experts(?)work on it so you'll have a paper trail in case it can't be fixed. If you try to fix it you may void the warranty.

missourijan
Explorer
Explorer
Any size or model of Dometic frig should have a lock on it, does it not work? On the big 4 door Dometic 1350 they have had issues with the seals not holding cold air in or sealing well (magnets not big enough). If you call Dometic directly they may offer to send you new seals and middle flapper if you have the that model.

HappyKayakers
Explorer
Explorer
Old-Biscuit wrote:
Which MODEL of Dometic Fridge so you have?

Yes indeed, the model of the frig would help far more than the type/model of your RV.
Joe, Mary and Dakota, the wacko cat
Fulltiming since 2006
2006 Dodge 3500 QC CTD SRW Jacobs Exhaust brake
2017 Open Range 3X388RKS, side porch

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
Which MODEL of Dometic Fridge so you have?
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31