cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

rv towing companies

hitchikerman
Explorer
Explorer
Since my TV is in the repair shop waiting for a TCM and it does not look to good in the near future to get it repaired before we leave for FL I am looking into having it towed there. What would I expect to pay for this service
7 REPLIES 7

wapiticountry
Explorer
Explorer
Get a quote from the dealer servicing your current rig as to what they will give you in a trade, add in the costs you are finding to have the rig delivered to Florida and you might be able to upgrade your current disabled rig into a newer one that actually works.

way2roll
Nomad III
Nomad III
Might be cheaper to rent another Rv or a truck to pull your FW. Any friends that have a truck capable? Cheapest option is to cancel your trip.
2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

hitchikerman
Explorer
Explorer
I need to go from mid-michigan to tampa area which is around 1100 miles...and what I'm finding out it's going to be expensive

I used a service back in 2019 sending my fiver back to Indiana... I found that it was about 1/2 the cost sending it BACK to Indiana as they usually are dead heading that way anyway...

From Eastern PA to Indiana was $1000.... From Indiana back to PA was just a skoosh over $2000

I used Synergy Transport and they were AWESOME to deal with
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

valhalla360
Nomad III
Nomad III
Where are you? It makes a difference. If they have to dead head (no return load), you will have to cover the cost of both directions.

Check with local dealers, they get deliveries and may know drivers.
Check with RV parks that have lots of seasonal trailers. They will often have a truck to move trailers around along with insurance.
Tammy & Mike
Ford F250 V10
2021 Gray Wolf
Gemini Catamaran 34'
Full Time spliting time between boat and RV

LadyRVer
Explorer
Explorer
Back in 2008, I paid $3.00 a mile to have a fifth-wheel brought to FL from GA. My best guesstimate would be 6.00 a mile now? Dealers have transporters who deliver their units to customers. I used one they suggested. Bonded and insured.

CA_Traveler
Explorer III
Explorer III
Certainly it would depend on locations among other things. Based on some parts availability posts you had best plan on having it towed back as well.
2009 Holiday Rambler 42' Scepter with ISL 400 Cummins
750 Watts Solar Morningstar MPPT 60 Controller
2014 Grand Cherokee Overland

Bob