cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Say your goodbyes...FordsooperDooty is going away!

SooperDaddy
Explorer
Explorer
To all my Friends on RV.Net Forum...and you other guys too!

In early 2004, 10 years ago I became a Member of this Forum, since then I have accumulated almost 20,000 posts. And lost almost all of my hair!

My screen name in those early first years was "FordSooperDutyDieselSmoker"...a real mouthful I agree! Rumor has it that several of the Moderators Retired, developed studders or quit rather than type out my user name! ๐Ÿ˜›

So a few years later I shortened it to "FordSooperDooty"...and the Moderators rejoyced! :B

My Wife and I made many friends here as FordSooperDootyDieselSmoker and FordSooperDooty, and we enjoy everyones Virtual and Actual friendships very much. I also accumulated a lot of information and knowledge as we all certainly have done.

But as I know many of the Members here are aging considerably quicker than I am. ๐Ÿ˜› ...I hereby take mercy and my new screen name is even easier to type out. Especially with thick bi-focals and/or our vision is getting blurrier (is that even a word?).

My 4 year old Grand Daughter and LOVE of my life came up with this!

Sincerly yours, SooperDaddy
My posts shouldn't be taken for factual data, and are purely fictional, for entertainment purposes, should not be constituted as related to scientific, technical, engineering, legal, religious, spiritual, or practical advice. After all it's FREE! Amen. :W
18 REPLIES 18

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi Bob,

He is just using inflationary math. inflationary language
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

WoodGlue
Explorer
Explorer
Well thank goodness you're not going away!

WoodGlue
2002 Land Rover Discovery II
2014 Lance 1685 - Loaded - 4 Seasons - Solar - 2 AGM's
When Hell Freezes Over - I'll Camp There Too!
Lance Travel Trailer Info - Lance 1685 Travel Trailer - Lance 1575 Trailer

Well there ya go!

But 2004 to now is only ten years, not 14!! LOL!

The self pic you posted - whats in the "cigar"? Maybe a little whacky tobaccy! :B:B Hahaha!

Anyhow, glad you posted the name change. So now we won't have to wonder where Sir Fordsooperdooty vanished to.

Kudos to your grand-daughter! I have one just a year older. What a precious gift they are!!
2007 GMC 3500 dually ext. cab 4X4 LBZ Dmax/Allison - 2007 Pacific Coachworks Tango 306RLSS
RV Rebuild Website - Site launched Aug 22, 2021 - www.rv-rebuild.com

kknowlton
Explorer
Explorer
Love it! I've enjoyed all your "handles." Glad it's only the name and not the person that's going away.
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375