cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Selling fifth wheel

driver75
Explorer
Explorer
I would like to know where I could find the value of a 2001 Cedar Creek 29 foot fifth wheel
7 REPLIES 7

Jim-Linda
Explorer II
Explorer II
rtazz17 wrote:
loulou57 wrote:
Do prices not vary depending on State/Province?
Not a noticable amount really.Plus in this case the rv is 13-14 yrs old.A lot is going to depend on the over all condition and how much the buyer thinks its worth.Tough to sell a 13 yr old rv .Most are junk by then but some are gems.Depends on owner.

15 year old HH

Likes_to_tow
Explorer II
Explorer II
loulou57 wrote:

Your best bet would be to check local dealers and ads to see what the "going rate" is on units similar to yours in model, size and condition. Blue book value is just an estimate based on somebody's guess. The actual value is what someone is willing to pay for it. Now is the best time to sell, late Summer or Fall is a little harder.

In purchasing campers and boats I have always been willing to pay a little extra if the unit in question was exactly what we wanted.

rtazz17
Explorer
Explorer
loulou57 wrote:
Not a noticable amount really.Plus in this case the rv is 13-14 yrs old.A lot is going to depend on the over all condition and how much the buyer thinks its worth.Tough to sell a 13 yr old rv .Most are junk by then but some are gems.Depends on owner.

loulou57
Explorer
Explorer

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
7,500-9,000 but less of in bad condition

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer
Explorer
I would simply google your model number; and see what comes up for prices of used models? Sort of like this: 2001 Cedar Creek 29XXXX
Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs
Looking for a small Class C!

Sandia_Man
Explorer II
Explorer II
NADA might provide insight to value. Typing your rig's brand, model and year into Google search may also yield some results in determining overall value. Good luck, hope she sells fast!!!