cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shorter fivers with larger bathrooms

JCK
Explorer
Explorer
Need some help from the members. Looking for a shorter fifth wheel under 33 feet with a large bathroom 30 inch by 48 inch shower and if possible a bedroom slide out for the bed maybe a king bed. It would also have a rear lounge. Do not want a rear kitchen or refrigerator along back wall. I have a 2017 GMC Duramax around 2400 payload. Plenty of rear axle capacity if using that factor only. Problem seems to be getting the larger bathroom requires a long unit 33 ft. Plus
Thanks in advance I have looked online a lot and need your help New or used is OK

Jeff K
2019 GMC Denali 2500 Duramax
2018 Grand Design Imagine 2500 RL
14 REPLIES 14

laknox
Nomad
Nomad
Is Americana RV still in business?

Lyle
2022 GMC Sierra 3500 HD Denali Crew Cab 4x4 Duramax
B&W OEM Companion & Gooseneck Kit
2017 KZ Durango 1500 D277RLT
1936 John Deere Model A
International Flying Farmers 64 Year Member

Jim-Linda
Explorer II
Explorer II
New Horizons and Spacecraft are two

Jim-Linda
Explorer II
Explorer II
New Horizons and Spacecraft are two

theoldwizard1
Explorer
Explorer
bgum wrote:
A custom build is possible and may not break the bank.

Where do you find a custom builder ?

JCK
Explorer
Explorer
KeerlakeRoo. The outdoors Glacer F30 RLS is 33 ft. Inside Total length 34 feet 11 inches pin to back of ladder. You had me excited there for a moment .
Keep the models coming I’ll look them all up
Thanks

mileshuff
Explorer
Explorer
Too bad you don't like rear kitchens. 2014 and 2015 Winnebago Lite Five 26FWRKS is 29' long, with the large shower and an option for a slide out bed room.

I have a 2014 but has the standard bedroom with closet slideout and smaller shower. Mine is identical to the 2013 version. Later 2014's and 2015's had the shower and bedroom changes.

2014 Winnebago 26FWRKS 5th Wheel
2007.5 Dodge 2500 6.7L Diesel
2004 Dodge Durango Hemi 3.55 (Used to tow TT)

Pop-Pop_C
Explorer
Explorer
kerrlakeRoo wrote:
OK found one
Glacier Peak from Outdoors RV
F30rls
punches all your buttons. Large shower, bed slide, king available, and 33' long.

Out doors rvs are well built and well insulated. But are heavy. 350/3500 class.

MinnCamper
Explorer
Explorer
Heritage Glen makes a 5th wheel that is 29 feet long with a king bed and a bigger bathroom.

http://www.forestriverinc.com/product-details.aspx?LineID=171&Image=5088&ModelID=860#Main

kerrlakeRoo
Explorer
Explorer
OK found one
Glacier Peak from Outdoors RV
F30rls
punches all your buttons. Large shower, bed slide, king available, and 33' long.

bgum
Explorer
Explorer
A custom build is possible and may not break the bank.

laknox
Nomad
Nomad
Check out the KZ Durango 1500 277RLT. Doesn't have a bed slide, but does have a wardrobe slide. Not sure of dimensions of the shower, but it's not a "neo-corner" style. 31'8" total length and 10.5k GVW. Not sure about the 2500 and Gold model lines as I had no interest in them, so didn't look.

Lyle
2022 GMC Sierra 3500 HD Denali Crew Cab 4x4 Duramax
B&W OEM Companion & Gooseneck Kit
2017 KZ Durango 1500 D277RLT
1936 John Deere Model A
International Flying Farmers 64 Year Member

kerrlakeRoo
Explorer
Explorer
check the 28 sgx wildcat
40" shower, BR slide is dresser not bed queen bed model.

JCK
Explorer
Explorer
Keystone Alpine 320 RE is 34 ft. 4 inches is very nice floorplan. That’s something like I want. Just pushing the length a little. We are not destination campers and like to travel a lot to far away places. Every foot you can cut of just makes it easier at restaurants, gas stations , campgrounds ect. Before I had my Bullet I had a 34 ft Sunnybrook

romore
Explorer II
Explorer II
There is no free lunch, bathrooms are by necessity small or living space becomes cramped. I just have enough room to change my mind in the b/r of my 25', bigger would be really nice but then where would I put the dinette?