cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Solitude 375 RES interior with slides retracted

markm
Explorer
Explorer
Considering a Grand Design Solitude 375 RES. For those that own this model, are you able to access the fridge and bathroom with all the slides retracted?
6 REPLIES 6

DavinD
Explorer
Explorer
Kitchen layout is very similar to our Chaparral 381RD. We can get to both sides of the freezer and one side of the fridge.
2018 Coachman Chaparral 381RD

TV - 2013 Ford F350 Diesel SRW 4x4 Short Bed

Splashers3
Explorer
Explorer
I agree with ScottG...especially if you have individual slide control.
2017 GMC 3500 Sierra Denali, C/C, D/A, DRW, w/40gal Aux tank, 18K B&W Patriot.
2019 Cedar Creek Hathaway, 34RL2 - w/Bells & Whistles and disc brakes
Traded 2009 Cedar Creek Silverback, GII, 32 WRL

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
You're likely to find more owners of the 375RES over on the Grand Design Owners Forum:

Grand Design Owners Forum

Rob
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7
Full-time since 8/2015

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
It's not a big deal to just press the slide button for a few seconds to get to the fridge or what ever. I would not let that scare me off of an RV I like.

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
We looked at several front living room 5ers in the last couple weeks. All of them blocked access from one end to the other end somewhere. The middle kitchen was blocked when there was a center island. All of them, including the Grand Design. We decided to keep our current camper a bit longer.

Me_Again
Explorer II
Explorer II
Bathroom looks like no problem. Getting to the fridge appears a little tight between the dining room slide and the butlers pantry corner top. If one fits through there you will have access to the two freezer doors and the right hand fridge door, similar to what we have in our BH3575el.

If that dining room slide is on a separate switch, it could easily be moved out.

Chris
2021 F150 2.7 Ecoboost - Summer Home 2017 Bighorn 3575el. Can Am Spyder RT-L Chrome, Kawasaki KRX1000. Retired and enjoying it! RIP DW 07-05-2021